News   Jul 17, 2024
 1.4K     2 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 619     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
@goldsbie 7m
Jacobsen (media lawyer), with a small smile, says that the public will indeed be interested in some of the stuff that's coming out tomorrow.

A free market still just means a market that's free from government control. Price fixing and collusion are not government controls, those are efforts by landlords to set prices, and recessions and population decreases can hamper those nefarious intentions.

Your comment, that I was replying to, said "even a group of landlords, doesn't have the economic power to control all the pricing elements of their housing stock."
Price fixing and collusion are how a group of landlords can control the price of their stock. I never said it's not operating in a free market - but within the free market it's still possible to manipulate the things that are in your best interest to manipulate.

*If* the events of tomorrow reveal that Mayor Ford, unequivocally, has been investigated by the police for his connections to Lisi, do you reckon there will be calls among councillors to step down or at the very least take a leave of absence?

Last edited:
Cynthia Mulligan ‏@CityCynthia 25m

#MayorFord briefed by staff minutes after judge rules court docs on Lisi case will be released #topoli pic.twitter.com/lZplwW8vZb

BX1qv-2CIAEHLMf.jpg

Attachments

• BX1qv-2CIAEHLMf.jpg
    BX1qv-2CIAEHLMf.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 396
Documents released on Halloween. It's almost unfathomable how sensationally the entire Rob Fiord narrative is unfolding. Even if you remove the drug angle his Mayoralty has been astonishing. Try to wrap your head around that.
My guess is he'll show up to work tomorrow dressed as Scarface and go out in a blaze of glory.

I know I'm getting carried away but...just imagine rob being arrested in his haunted office and being led away in cuffs in a full Halloween costume. It's at the point where that wouldn't even phase me.

Please tell me this isn't going to be another one of those "Geraldo Rivera open's Al Capone's Secret Vault" busts, though, right?! PLEASE tell me that? And that there is actual incriminating content in there? I just don't think I can stand any more of this :eek:

I know I'm getting carried away but...just imagine rob being arrested in his haunted office and being led away in cuffs in a full Halloween costume. It's at the point where that wouldn't even phase me.

Like David Brent (The Office UK) getting fired on Comic Relief Red Nose day, in full ridiculous costume!!! Brilliant!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back