147     0 
News   Jul 18, 2024
 383     0 
News   Jul 18, 2024
 489     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.

I find Enzo reaches with these articles a lot of the time. This entire thing is complete guesswork. I mean, maybe 22 Division is working to cover Ford's ass, but then why rough up one of his cronies?

As for the slow release by the courts, is he intimating that the court system is in the hands of the Fords? That's more batshit insane than the idea that this is all a "smear campaign."

And is it possible that the either the OPP or the RCMP may already be involved in some way that hasn't reached the light of day?

Last edited:
I find Enzo reaches with these articles a lot of the time. This entire thing is complete guesswork. I mean, maybe 22 Division is working to cover Ford's ass, but then why rough up one of his cronies?

As for the slow release by the courts, is he intimating that the court system is in the hands of the Fords? That's more batshit insane than the idea that this is all a "smear campaign."

And is it possible that the either the OPP or the RCMP may already be involved in some way that hasn't reached the light of day?

23 division is the Ford-friendly one. 22 division is the one that allegedly roughed up Lisi.

23 division is the Ford-friendly one. 22 division is the one that allegedly roughed up Lisi.

They didn't take Lisi to Ford Friendly territory @ 23 division, even though the dry cleaners bust was in their territory. TPS quoted "logistics" as the reason. Maybe TPS realizes they have a problem at 23 division when it comes to the Ford family.

Or, should I say, they now "care" about the problem.

The issue isn't that Ford brought on somebody with a criminal record

Uh, yes - it is. I'm pretty sure most parents don't want their kids being coached by someone who has assaulted peace officers and is tied to drug peddlers. It's not like Ford had no clue what the guy does for Lisi.

But jesus, you will really defend anything and everything the guy does, won't you?

Fun Ford Fact I read on Twitter yesterday. Rob's DUI conviction resulted in community service- the football team he was already coaching.

Being reminded once again of Ford's presentation of Scarborough as a downtrodden pit of suburban blight if not for the subway--a little like his presentation of Don Bosco as a downtrodden pit of gangstas and hoodlums if not for his coaching, no?

Just like, I dunno, the proverbial aluminum siding salesman (or EIFS huckster, for that matter) convincing a homeowner that his house isn't "fine", it's "tired", and absitively, posolutely needs a little "freshening up"...

The lengths they have to go to make this okay is beyond any partisan loyalty I have ever seen.

In order for Ford to be innocent:
some how people would have to have arranged for Rob Ford to be in a photo with three men that ended up being deeply involved in the drug scene in winter months. Then they would have to have had someone plant a comment on Toronto Mike's blog that would validate information about the Blasso's (the owners of the house in question) that would come out months later. Then they would have to convince (if we're going on the Toronto Star mastermind conspiracy) a journalist from New York to corroborate their story about a video featuring the mayor smoking what appears to be crack. Then they would have had to organize the freak out they had when Gawker published the story before they were ready, pushing out the story on the same night, and then have manufactured the petty squabble that happened between the Star and Gawker that occurred after. They would have to have convinced Gawker to run a kick starter to buy the video. They also would have had to planted "police leaks" that went to other news organizations so that those news organizations would publish corroborating stories. They also would have to have perpetuated a home invasion at 15 Windsor and known about the Project Traveller raid that was going to happen afterwards. All the while releasing more info to other news organizations so that they broke parts of the stories themselves. They also would have to have planted a series of actual criminals in the Mayor's inner circle (although this one would have had to happen years earlier, so this is a plot a long time in the making). And have orchestrated or manipulated Police Chief Blair to make him respond vaguely to questions, and somehow got Rob Ford and Doug to play along with the whole thing by refusing to give a straightforward answer to a single question.

This is what has to have happened for this story to not be based entirely in reality.

This should be printed out on a fridge magnet and distributed at every Ford event.

If someone wanted to take that paragraph and make it grammatically correct, I would 100% support that, lol. Magnets, posters, stickers. I think when people see it all spelled out like that, it becomes obvious how crazy you'ld have to be to believe this was a conspiracy.

I would reformat it to make it easier to read. Put each item into bullet form. Something like this :)

• some how people would have to have arranged for Rob Ford to be in a photo with three men that ended up being deeply involved in the drug scene in winter months.
• Then they would have to have had someone plant a comment on Toronto Mike's blog that would validate information about the Blasso's (the owners of the house in question) that would come out months later.
• Then they would have to convince (if we're going on the Toronto Star mastermind conspiracy) a journalist from New York to corroborate their story about a video featuring the mayor smoking what appears to be crack.
• Then they would have had to organize the freak out they had when Gawker published the story before they were ready, pushing out the story on the same night, and then have manufactured the petty squabble that happened between the Star and Gawker that occurred after.
• They would have to have convinced Gawker to run a kick starter to buy the video.
• They also would have had to planted "police leaks" that went to other news organizations so that those news organizations would publish corroborating stories.
• They also would have to have perpetuated a home invasion at 15 Windsor and known about the Project Traveller raid that was going to happen afterwards. All the while releasing more info to other news organizations so that they broke parts of the stories themselves.
• They also would have to have planted a series of actual criminals in the Mayor's inner circle (although this one would have had to happen years earlier, so this is a plot a long time in the making).
• And have orchestrated or manipulated Police Chief Blair to make him respond vaguely to questions, and somehow got Rob Ford and Doug to play along with the whole thing by refusing to give a straightforward answer to a single question.

Last edited:
I would reformat it to make it easier to read. Put each item into bullet form. Something like this :)

• some how people would have to have arranged for Rob Ford to be in a photo with three men that ended up being deeply involved in the drug scene in winter months.
• Then they would have to have had someone plant a comment on Toronto Mike's blog that would validate information about the Blasso's (the owners of the house in question) that would come out months later.
• Then they would have to convince (if we're going on the Toronto Star mastermind conspiracy) a journalist from New York to corroborate their story about a video featuring the mayor smoking what appears to be crack.
• Then they would have had to organize the freak out they had when Gawker published the story before they were ready, pushing out the story on the same night, and then have manufactured the petty squabble that happened between the Star and Gawker that occurred after.
• They would have to have convinced Gawker to run a kick starter to buy the video.
• They also would have had to planted "police leaks" that went to other news organizations so that those news organizations would publish corroborating stories.
• They also would have to have perpetuated a home invasion at 15 Windsor and known about the Project Traveller raid that was going to happen afterwards. All the while releasing more info to other news organizations so that they broke parts of the stories themselves.
• They also would have to have planted a series of actual criminals in the Mayor's inner circle (although this one would have had to happen years earlier, so this is a plot a long time in the making).
• And have orchestrated or manipulated Police Chief Blair to make him respond vaguely to questions, and somehow got Rob Ford and Doug to play along with the whole thing by refusing to give a straightforward answer to a single question.

You need a point after the first one saying something like:

* would have had to arrange for 2 of the men in the photo to be shot, with one losing their life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back