News   Oct 04, 2024
 2K     0 
News   Oct 04, 2024
 1.4K     0 
News   Oct 04, 2024
 3.8K     4 

road rage in Kensington Market

lol

The photographer said this is what he saw...

motorist throws food out of window. courier, disliking littering, picks up food and throws food back in car. motorist dumps coffee on courier. courier scratches car with key. road rage ensues

That's some wild shit!

The guy looks possessed! Did you read the rest of the postings? He went after the photographer with a bat.

Wow, that is ****ed up. I wish all litterers were subjected to physical punishment.

bizorky:

Gawd, I wish the crowd would lynch the guy and rip his van into pieces.

AoD

^ I was just going to say. Just hope she wasn't with that littering idiot.

That guy is nuts. Sure she egg'd him on but WTF? and chasing the photographer with a Bat? 10 bucks says he beats his cute blonde gf.

And I am glad someone caught this on camera. Hopefully his chumpy friends and family see this and confront him though in my experience guys like this hang with like meat heads....attacking a girl is probably some rite of passage. I gotta get my digital fixed for moments like these!

I think the photographer made up the part up about the baseball bat. The courrier from the pic says in one of her comments that once the sirens came he high tailed it out of there.

Sad how she decided not to press charges, but she said that if she did than she would have them laid on her too.

The courrier from the pic says in one of her comments that once the sirens came he high tailed it out of there.

Damn. I was hoping to follow up and see whether he was taken down in a hail of bullets after whipping donuts at the cops.

But I guess not.

Alvin,

I like the idea of doing in his truck. I think letting him live to watch that happen would be a fate worse than death for him.

Hey, I'm cruel, I can't help it.

People who litter and show totally disrespect to their community bug me, but I would caution people not to pick a fight with these individuals. People like that and other drivers who fuel road rage are ticking time bombs and are not to be dealt with lightly. A couple years ago I did the same thing and confronted this guy who tossed his lunch bag out the window. A broken nose and few days off work was a painful lesson.

He's an asshole for littering, and so is anyone else who does.

That said, the courier is a fool for taking it as far as she did.

It's kind of a tough situation to comment on. The guy shouldn't litter, the girl foolishly tossed it back and illegally vandalized his car, the guy then had a right to be annoyed, but whenever it's a guy vs a girl in a physical fight, the guy should do nothing more than hold the girl back.

If you ask me, they're both on crack!

buahahahahaahah

This reminds me of this time in first year in front of the Bahen Centre when some driver honked his horn at a guy with a bicycle and the biker got pissed and threw his water bottle at the car. After the driver got out, it turned pretty messy. 6 guys had to separate them.

Back