1.2K     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 1K     1 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 381     0 

Restaurant Comings & Goings

I laughed when I saw this...

"Rev 01 - Changes to MEP for Pizza Oven," 🤣 🤣

They don't have the menu posted on the website but here is what I found via Vancouver's Sing Sing Instagram

I think the main focus is to bring office workers here for the happy hour and charge high prices for "Asian fusion" bar food.

Sing Sing was confirmed back in April to be taking the Duke.

Word on the street is that King Tap's is taking over the Ascari and LOV spaces to build out an approx. 7,500 sf restaurant (across the street from the new Earls).

Word on the street is that King Tap's is taking over the Ascari and LOV spaces to build out an approx. 7,500 sf restaurant (across the street from the new Earls).

I guess Toronto cannot keep up with its generic food brands from out west...

Chaiyo is located in a food hall (albeit a very swanky one on the fourth floor of CIBC Square). For Regular, the relatively tight menu and quick-service model is an opportunity to be freewheeling with the day’s selections, adjusting for seasonality and her ever-changing inspiration.

again Im not a fan of the food hall concept...

The ones in good locations will probably thrive. The ones in bad locations will die, like the one in the Annex did.
It was a strange choice to open a food hall in the middle of a vibrant retail strip with tons of restaurants.

Back