News   May 06, 2024
 708     1 

Radio City Condos (Context Development) - Real Estate -

Radio City Unit: How much is it worth?

- 27th floor
- South Tower
- 1300 sq ft
- 2 bed, 2 full bath
- south and east views (stunning view of downtown)
- upgraded kitchen, bath, floors

if you're selling, i'll offer you $260,000 ... that's a gr8 price ! :D

it's probably around $650 - 720K depending on finishes and layout.

A price sheet I have from July 2002 shows the "J" suite, 1083 sq. ft. on the 27th floor (#2701) still for sale at $365,900. Radio City has appreciated well over the years, I'd also put the #2701 suite in the neighbourhood of $600K given it's height, upgrades and unobstructed city and lake views. In Feb. 2002 we bought the S/W corner, 27th floor "K" suite (1184 sq. ft.) in that building which is next to the suite above for $397K with parking, locker, upgrades, gas feed, appliance credit (we were going to buy our own) and three changes to the floorplan.

Last edited:
A price sheet I have from July 2002 shows the "J" suite, 1083 sq. ft. on the 27th floor (#2701) still for sale at $365,900. Radio City has appreciated well over the years, I'd also put the #2701 suite in the neighbourhood of $600K given it's height, upgrades and unobstructed city and lake views. In Feb. 2002 we bought the S/W corner, 27th floor "K" suite (1184 sq. ft.) in that building which is next to the suite above for $397K with parking, locker, upgrades, gas feed, appliance credit (we were going to buy our own) and three changes to the floorplan.

That's a great unit to have. The building is really sought-after, eh?

This unit has parking, gas, and a locker as well.

Thanks

That's a great unit to have. The building is really sought-after, eh?

This unit has parking, gas, and a locker as well.

Thanks

I dug up the floorplan (below). If memory serves, the "J" and "K" units were only offered on floors 26-28, inclusive (29 & 30 are two-storey PH suites). Below these levels this area of suites were the "A", "B" and "C" units and what they did for these three floors was eliminate the "B" unit in the middle to enlarge the "A" & "C" units, but renamed them "J" and "K".

We liked the "K" unit better, but the "J" is nothing to sneeze at. It's a sensational layout, really good sized rooms and that huge private balcony is to die for.

Click on the thumbnail to enlarge, then click again on the image for full size.

Floor Plans

I was just half joking. Have no idea the $/sq footage for that particular property but when one reads stories of brokers hiring homeless ppl to line up to buy someone's conception of a project,....you got to wonder if we're closer to the top than the bottom.

Does anyone have a floor plans for 285 mutual? I'm looking for an 06 unit.

Back