111     0 
News   May 07, 2024
 223     0 
News   May 07, 2024
 269     0 

Radio City Condos (Context Development) - Real Estate -

M

mgl2

Anybody still have the floorplans for Radio City? Context has removed them from their site.

Thanks.

I've got them backed up onto a disc somewhere, email me with what you need and I'll see if I can find them.

Radio City - 281 Mutual st.

Hi Guys:

do you know where I can find floorplans for Radio City, 281 Mutual? I checked the developer's website but they don't have floorplans posted.

Any idea what is average price per square foot in this building?. Thanks

Hi Guys:

do you know where I can find floorplans for Radio City, 281 Mutual? I checked the developer's website but they don't have floorplans posted.

Any idea what is average price per square foot in this building?. Thanks

Radio City was sold out long ago, you would have to work with a real estate agent or check MLS to see what suites, if any, are currently available. You can PM me and I can help you out with plans. PSF varies wildly there.

I noticed the other night that one of the townhouses is listed on MLS. It can be yours for the better part of a million bucks.

I don't think that's an unreasonable price for a new, well built, large 3 level quality town home downtown with parking.

I was just half joking. Have no idea the $/sq footage for that particular property but when one reads stories of brokers hiring homeless ppl to line up to buy someone's conception of a project,....you got to wonder if we're closer to the top than the bottom.

radio city floor plan

I've got them backed up onto a disc somewhere, email me with what you need and I'll see if I can find them.

hi greg,

i just put in an offer for a 1 bedroom suite at radiocity but the square footage seems to look a bit less than advertised. do you have any floor plans i could look at? the owner wasn't able to provide one.

thanks

Radio City

Hi,

I'm hoping to purchase in the Radio City complex in the near future and I'm wondering if anyone has the floorplans.. also, does anyone know if there are 1bdrm units over 600 sq ft?

Thanks in advance..!

Radio City Condo

My friend is looking to get into the condo market and loves the downtown
Mutual St area for possible down the road rental. For now he is looking to live
here for a few years.

Does live in this builidng? What are there thoughts?

Does anyone see this area as a cant miss value building kind of area?

There are some cheaper (smaller) one bedrooms around

Any over all good or bad thoughts about this building?

Radio City

Hi Skibadee,
I had a couple clients that were renting at 281 Mutual St and have recently bought a condo. The building itself is fairly nice and their unit was a spacious one bedroom. They had loved the building. I don't think I'd go so far as to say it's a can't miss value building. If you'd like to discuss further or if your friend is interested in getting a professional opinion, you can get in contact with me at efajardo@terrequity.com and please check out my website at www.thecornerlot.com.
Kindly,
Edmund Fajardo

I can't say I'm a fan of a real estate broker using phrases like "can't miss". Cheesy.

That said, Radio City is a sweet building that we were considering for a time (bought a house instead). The suites seemd really well designed and some of the 1+dens have been upgraded extensively.

Back