News   Jul 26, 2024
 734     0 
News   Jul 26, 2024
 1.8K     2 
News   Jul 26, 2024
 1.5K     1 

Project Niagara DEAD (Niagara-On-The-Lake)

If it all falls through, perhaps the TSO will extend their season through July, August and the first half of September at Roy Thomson Hall? That'd be nice.

First half of September at Roy Thomson Hall? But the Filmfest's in then dahlink.

Will they still use it when Buzz Lightbox opens?

Yes. None of the five cinemas in the Bell Festibox will be big enough to shift the galas out of RTH.

I don't mind a day in wine country now and then, so if this thing gets built I might go.

But it depends who conducts the band - I book my concerts around Oundjian because the TSO never fully achieves liftoff whenever he's at the podium.

sorry - filesize too large

PN NOTL Site Plan.pdf:
Your file of 223.9 KB bytes exceeds the forum's limit of 19.5 KB for this filetype.

can't make it any smaller

send me a message with email address and i will send it along

.pdf is already compressed - sort of

PN NOTL Site Plan.zip:
Your file of 206.1 KB bytes exceeds the forum's limit of 97.7 KB for this filetype.

no go - still too big, i tried .rar archive as well - too big

okay small jpg

converted to jpg and shrank to fit

best i can do

Attachments

• pnsite2.jpg
    pnsite2.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 388
Thanks for trying. That's too small to read and I'm really interested in seeing this. Why don't you try a file hosing site, this is the first result on Google.

Thanks again.

Thanks.

Fascinating. It wouldn't affect most of the site; it's amazing that everything but lot 4 has been wedged into the area currently occupied by the sewage treatment plant. If the whole yellow area is to be a pavillion, that would be a pretty huge structure. And that is still A LOT of parking, and will really affect Mary St and Niven Rd.

If they upgraded and re-routed Niven Rd so it bypassed Garrison Village and led straight to the entrance of the parking lots, the traffic could potentially completely bypass old town.

I can't see the whole yellow area being a structure, even if it is just canopied. Hard to tell from the map just what would be covered in what form.

CDL's other comments make perfect sense to me.

I will continue to be interested to be what happens to this plan.

Back