News   Jul 15, 2024
 372     0 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 504     1 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 2K     1 

Premier Doug Ford's Ontario

Elliot and Ford seem to be the top two choices in polling. I'm sure Doug will soon be going after her for working with the Liberals.

Elliot and Ford seem to be the top two choices in polling. I'm sure Doug will soon be going after her for working with the Liberals.
I'm dubious of posting poll results at this point, since they're all so wildly divergent. There's no clear consensus I can see across them. You can find any one of them as leader in the various poll results, and that was before Brown announced that the notice of his death was premature.

One thing is clear: Elliot has been wise and careful not to lambaste Brown. That in itself lends high likelihood to either she or Brown being winner, with the delegates of the other being thrown behind the winner.

They both live to see themselves in leadership positions (one as leader, the other as possibly deputy leader) in the next election. Mulroney will get a chair in the new cabinet, shadow or otherwise. And the other two? They get to look at pictures in an anatomy book to find where their genitals are. Or should be. It won't help that Allen keeps blocking the pictures. Fedeli can turn the pages with his sticky fingers. And Velshi? He runs off screaming, as he knows too much, and fears for his life...

Still packing them in Dougie...

upload_2018-2-19_14-2-8.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-2-19_14-2-8.png
    upload_2018-2-19_14-2-8.png
    374.8 KB · Views: 254
Already setting things up for who to blame when he loses...

As for the polls? Well, Trump was going to lose and BREXIT was not going to be a thing.

Dougie really needs to update his playbook, this one is right out of Robbie's campaigns.

Lastly, Dougie, you need to learn the difference between having character and being a character.

upload_2018-2-20_12-55-54.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-2-20_12-55-54.png
    upload_2018-2-20_12-55-54.png
    46.1 KB · Views: 266
Can someone remind Douggie that conservatives have a terrible track record of balanced budgets?

Also, really impressed with the level of detail in his plan.

When Justin Trudeau promised a small deficit, Stephen Harper warned us we couldn't trust him.

Maybe we can't trust some of these other politicians either.

Caroline Mulroney said there would be "a small deficit" in her platform.

Christine Elliott was asked about a deficit, she said "we need to do it."

Wrong.

We are conservatives.

We need to balance the budget.

We can't afford to elect Liberal-lite.

Let me tell you, if I ran a deficit with my business, we'd be done.

Get me in as Premier, and the deficit is gone.

Pitch in $1 on my campaign if you're with me.

Doug

The old, if I ran my business like they run a government, blah blah blah. When of course they are two completely different things.

Can someone remind Douggie that conservatives have a terrible track record of balanced budgets?

Aside from the Chretien government.

Diefenbaker record was better than Pearson.
Mulroney record was better than PE Trudeau.
Harris was better than Rae before or McGuinty after.
Harper was better than J Trudeau.

I'd say, ignoring the one exception, Conservative record is much better.

The old, if I ran my business like they run a government, blah blah blah. When of course they are two completely different things.

Also, he's just generally full of shit.

Twitter finally just posted their first profit.
Tesla and Amazon don't know what a profit is.

I could go on for days, but I won't because even if he were reading this he wouldn't understand my analogy and he'd write me off as a "latte-sipping Liberal elite" even though I drink tea and am working class from a poor working class immigrant (refugee even) family and have never voted Liberal. Alas, closed minds have limits to understanding.

Me too. Simple. Succinct. What more would one want?

His plan is a lesson in simple, clean design: Make me boss because I said I'm great.

No frills, no frippery. None of those pesky numbers. I mean, he wouldn't want to confuse people with numbers that add up to a sum above 0.

Back