News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.4K     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.1K     1 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 399     0 

Premier Doug Ford's Ontario

I don't know how to post an embedded tweet. I thought it was done through "media" but it doesn't work.
I'm not a Tweeter, but long ago discovered the exquisite delight of screen capture 'apps' (I hate that word) for desktops. Any time the text language markup can't capture a displayed item, use a program like "Screenshot": (I use Linux, but equiv are available for Windows and Apple OS)(some browsers now offer them built in)

upload_2018-9-7_17-45-40.png

Here's what looks to be a good article on screen capture:
https://labs.openviewpartners.com/browser-screen-capture/

Many other posters are far more adept at software techniques, I'm a hardware man.

Attachments

• upload_2018-9-7_17-45-40.png
    upload_2018-9-7_17-45-40.png
    133.8 KB · Views: 393
Last edited:

Oh, since you've posted that here, I'd like to bring up the following from the posted link:

Banning

The administrators and moderators of this forum make the rules of conduct. They are also the ones that decide who stays and who goes.

Reasons to be banned
- Spamming
- Ignoring moderator's warnings
- Talking back to a moderator
- Registering under more than one user name
- Registering under a new alias after previously being banned

Banning will normally come after a warning where you will be able to argue your case. The moderators will have final say. The exception to this will be for new spam threads or posts, where the moderators will immediately remove the post/thread and have the offender banned without warning.

So, when I was banned, none of these conditions were met. I asked why I was banned, was told I was going to get an answer, waited over a month, got no answer.

Just saying.

Back