News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.6K     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.2K     1 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 458     0 

Premier Doug Ford's Ontario

People leaving chalk messages for Doug Ford outside Toronto's City Hall.

See link.

safe_image.php

Better to use the sidewalks in front of the MPP's constituency office.

BTW. Doug Ford's constituency office is at 823 Albion Road. Wait till after the Tuesday rain, maybe Wednesday or Thursday.

See link for your MPP's constituency office.

Last edited:
They should have pushed for a referendum and I am sure it would have passed rather easily then this way.

From What I can See its a done deal though.

They should have pushed for a referendum and I am sure it would have passed rather easily then this way.

The last time a referendum was issued in this city, the province (namely Mike Harris, family friend of the Fords and advisor on Ford’s election campaign) ignored it completely.

Methinks Ford would do exactly the same.

Should have but didn't, there are many things Herr Ford should have done - like staying with Deco in Chicago. Let's just be blunt, this idiot is a disaster and will do more damage to this province that previous governments have done.

Last edited:
I know you meant “chalk” (damn autocorrect, amiright?), but “caulk” messages would be even more awesome — as well as a subtle homophone jab at the person Ford is.

Corrected. Too bad the rain won't "erase" the "false" messages of "listening to folks" by the Premier.

Should have but didn't, there are many things Herr Ford should have done - like staying with Deco in Chicago. Let's just be blunt, this idiot is a disaster and will do more damage to this province that previous governments have done.

Doug doesn't think up all these things by himself. He's surrounded by a small group of crabbed little minds busily making full sentences for him.

Doug doesn't think up all these things by himself. He's surrounded by a small group of crabbed little minds busily making full sentences for him.

Ummm, some of us here have seen Doug in action at city hall, he was quite capable of making up things and didn't need help instigating. The crabbed individuals he surrounded him during those 4 yrs assisted him in the delivery of assorted falsehoods and "alleged" shady stuff. He is evil.

Ummm, some of us here have seen Doug in action at city hall, he was quite capable of making up things and didn't need help instigating. The crabbed individuals he surrounded him during those 4 yrs assisted him in the delivery of assorted falsehoods and "alleged" shady stuff. He is evil.

Alright, alright.....I'm all for being against the bloke, but he isn't evil. Hitler, Stalin, Mao.....that's evil, if anything.
Ford's just a bit of a misguided simpleton.

Alright, alright.....I'm all for being against the bloke, but he isn't evil. Hitler, Stalin, Mao.....that's evil, if anything.
Ford's just a bit of a misguided simpleton.

Ha! Trying to destroy the reputation of Daniel Dale - it wasn't not only the work of his brother Rob, Doug had a hand in it too. Remember how he and his brother accused this lady of throwing a softdrink at Rob? He too was instrumental in her arrest, which was based on lies. That's evil... Those are just a few things he was publicly caught in. Most security guards despised him and other CH staff could not stand him either. Intimidation reigned during his tenure.

Back