News   Jul 02, 2024
 630     0 
News   Jul 02, 2024
 2.1K     0 
News   Jul 02, 2024
 700     0 

Premier Doug Ford's Ontario

I got an e-mail from Doug this evening. You'll never guess what it's about.
Screen Shot 2017-10-06 at 6.44.03 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-10-06 at 6.44.03 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-10-06 at 6.44.03 PM.png
    427.5 KB · Views: 382
Mikey referred to the vote as "deplorable," an interesting choice of words.

Interesting indeed, sad how Saint Rob's behaviour is being viewed as sort of normal. Long is forgotten how they (the FoFam) covered his arse with Ford splaining. Long is forgotten how Rob and Doug reigned with terror and their staff happily participated. City hall was not a joyful place to work and when the Bros Ford left I was told a clean wind blew through the place. We may not like Tory's policies but things have improved. When I read the above crap email and Doug telling that Ford Nation cannot be ignored, I can only shake my head and hope NO one will actually vote for that clown! There is no F*cking Ford Nation!!!

Was Daniel Dale blocked by the Fords and their staff like the rest of us were? He's now blocked by Trump and created a second account so he can follow him and has to screen cap his tweets on his primary account.

Worms: Ford's kids 'devastated' by stadium decision
http://www.torontosun.com/2017/10/0...d-chuvalo-immortalized-big-sports-night-in-to

Interesting inference to other locations here...

What now?

“I think he needs to be honoured with something,” said Renata.

One idea is to put a statue or a commemorative plaque in James Gardens, close to the family’s home, where they often went for walks. Another, which council couldn’t stop, is a statue at Deco Labels.

“I like that idea too,” Renata said.

They wouldn't *dare* with a safe injection site. But, yeah--a Deco statue would be best. Takes it out of the hands of hard-pressed taxpayers. And sure, it may be marooned in industrial sprawl and highway spaghetti; but hey, so's the BAPS Temple, won't stop the devoted and faithful to come and rub his belly for a Miracle, etc...

They wouldn't *dare* with a safe injection site. But, yeah--a Deco statue would be best. Takes it out of the hands of hard-pressed taxpayers. And sure, it may be marooned in industrial sprawl and highway spaghetti; but hey, so's the BAPS Temple, won't stop the devoted and faithful to come and rub his belly for a Miracle, etc...

It'd be like that "Best Mayor Ever" / "In Loving Memory" billboard behind an auto shop facing northbound Highway 400.

I say we pick a roof somewhere and create a business card on top. This way Google Earth will enshrine our stupidity and warn aliens that there is no intelligent life on earth; the same thing can be done to commemorate Trump.:p

It'd be like that "Best Mayor Ever" / "In Loving Memory" billboard behind an auto shop facing northbound Highway 400.

And surely, the owner of said body shop will be at whatever Vaughan fundraiser Doug sets up on behalf of erecting said Robbo statue.

Wonder what it'll look like, too--lifesize or Skopje-kitsch scale (the better to be seen from the 401!). Or will it be lifelike, or take bobblehead/Scary Lucy-type liberties with his appearance...

Wonder what it'll look like, too--lifesize or Skopje-kitsch scale (the better to be seen from the 401!). Or will it be lifelike, or take bobblehead/Scary Lucy-type liberties with his appearance...

I'm not ashamed to say that "Scary Lucy" was also one of the first statues I thought might result . . . especially if the FoFam is responsible for the artist/design.

For the uninitiated, below is a commemorative statue of Lucille Ball . . .

10xp-lucille2-master675.jpg

Attachments

• 10xp-lucille2-master675.jpg
    10xp-lucille2-master675.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 399

Back