News   Sep 05, 2024
 153     0 
News   Sep 05, 2024
 427     0 
News   Sep 05, 2024
 725     0 

Power outage leads to Conspiracy

Probably a movie shoot. I cannot see any gov't agency getting funding for Hummers. Can you imagine what the papers would do with that one?

Probably a movie shoot. I cannot see any gov't agency getting funding for Hummers. Can you imagine what the papers would do with that one?

A movie shoot that shuts down a power grid? No.. no.. no

Are you sure they were Hummers? And not, say, Chevy Suburbans? I know of no military or police agency in Canada that uses the Humvee. So seeing those would be strange indeed.

100% sure they were Hummers, that's what struck me as odd. I could see/hear them, they definitely were larger and louder than Suburbans. And they were definetly Hummers.

so the army and/or csis is involved in putting power back online, big deal

The power was one fact that was odd, but I found it mostly odd what they were searching and the way they were looking for what ever it was. It really looked like something that was planned out and executed with secrecy and precision.

Perhaps it was a black-coloured city bus? Isn't there a SIU (Police) that uses something like that?

Probably looking for a drug lord in the 'hood.

It wasn't a city bus nor was it the height of one, a lot stumpier. The only vehicles running at the time were TTC buses, so I would be able to compare the two.

Aren't the SIU buses white? I'm really not sure what colour they are. And I don't believe the Emergency Task Force uses any vehicles of this size to my knowledge.

1) Canadian Military does not use Hummers.
2) JTF 2 does practice high speed convoy runs. But they tend to stick to the Ottawa area for that....the Transitway is an excellent training route.
3) The Canadian military is not allowed to conduct operations within Canada without a specific request for 'aid to the civil power' from the premier of the affected province to the Commander of Canada Command. And if that happened, you would hear about it.

I highly doubt it's another federal agency either. To my knowledge and interaction with the other agencies, CSIS and the RCMP do not use hummers either. And I doubt they would undertake such overt operations.

It does sound like a police op though. SWAT sometimes have a bus that act as a command post or mass casualty evac, etc.

Or it could have just been a really well organized mafia hit and you should really not tell too many people about it :p

Back