News   Jul 16, 2024
 531     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 548     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 680     2 

Post your pictures of Toronto here!

Some HDR's taken by the R.C. Harris Water Filtration Plant. Unfortunately i only got to take these 3 photos before tonights thunderstorm rained me out...also I was unaware there was restoration work underway, which made for some anticlimactic angles

t0Ne0.jpg

T743R.jpg

1BzSO.jpg

Some truly excellent photos lately sMT, both here and in the Projects and Construction threads. Thank you and keep it up!

:D Thanks for the kind words

Heres a couple more from the Brickworks last night

In the time it took me to set up a tripod, attach a lens and remote to my camera, pick my shooting mode and take this shot, I sustained dozens of mosquito bites and killed at least 20 more.
Cker9.jpg

And this is...something?
Y2DVk.jpg

Yea, the Brickworks ain't what it used to be

Here are a couple more from tonight, taken at the little known (and according to Google Maps, nonexistent) intersection of Basin Street and Bouchette Street in the Port Lands:

YmbPu.jpg

oaChf.jpg

Great series of pics here folks! Some recent forays of my own.

Afrofest 2012
Afrofest2012.png

Construction/destruction by the Russell streetcar barn
ConnaughtGutted.png

Danforth looking west
Danforth.png

Coming in for a landing
MaltonLanding.png

The hole that is One Bloor
OneBloor.png

Queen East looking west toward Greenwood
QueenEastRipped.png

Just a couple more shots from today:

Creatures on Wellington
g59OT.jpg

Edgewalkers taking the lean of faith
AOgB1.jpg

For all the suits in the CBD claiming construction noise is giving them a "splitting headache"
LgU60.jpg

A lot of people having been calling Market Wharf a great example of trompe l'oeil. I agree, then again I prefer this.
WmW3G.jpg

I got a million pics from the exhibition today, should i start a new thread or put them here? anyone?

lVBUY.jpg

wicKa.jpg

WjPa5.jpg

Last edited:

Back