News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.2K     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 1K     1 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 381     0 

Post your pictures of Toronto here!

cKxwK.jpg

September 11,2012 in Toronto: Standing in for Manhattan...

September 11th

Evening rush through Dundas Square

8bjew.jpg

igRtP.jpg

Movie shoot on Temperance - We are posing as NYC again

06wkJ.jpg

2E2mc.jpg

MT: Good pictures of Dundas Square and the NYC-type Taxis used for a film shoot...
How warm was it that day? I noticed some people walking in the fountains...

The NYC taxis look actually quite authentic but the tip-off to me is the medallion/license plate
format: NYC Taxis use a 1A23 format for medallions and their matching NY plates...

LI MIKE

^Thanks :) It was about 26 degrees that day. Those fountains seem to get a lot of use even on cooler days.

Anyways, here is a color selective shot of the Canada Life Building from this afternoon:

YcfGP.jpg

Edit: Heres another shot from yesterday that i tinkered with today

TCmkl.jpg

Last edited:
Those pictures are great. I really like these colour-selective creations you have been posting. I'd happily display them on public spaces if I owned any hahah.

Those pictures are great. I really like these colour-selective creations you have been posting. I'd happily display them on public spaces if I owned any hahah.

Thanks for the kind words :D
Here is another:

Jtimo.jpg

and another:

Sk7JQ.jpg

*Edit
And another

UO10p.jpg

Last edited:
My first post here. Born and raised in the big smoke! I just love everything about this city..Heres a few that I have taken over the last while. Thought I would share!

Attachments

• 5603858227_5b427a8691_b.jpg
    5603858227_5b427a8691_b.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 178
  • royal.jpg
    royal.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 175
Thanks for sharing your photos, vking. I don't think I've ever seen those doors at the Globe and Mail offices. They must have been salvaged from another building, perhaps the newspaper's previous headquarters.

I wonder if those beautiful doors have been preserved so that they can be added to the new Globe building - see attached.

Attachments

• Globe's proposed new building.jpg
    Globe's proposed new building.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 200

Back