News   Aug 13, 2024
 517     1 
News   Aug 13, 2024
 1.9K     3 
News   Aug 13, 2024
 572     0 

PM Justin Trudeau's Canada

I just watched Trudeau's town hall in Winnipeg on CPAC. Nothing special. The only thing I learned was that the summer jobs program regulation is aimed at groups whose specific purpose is to advocate against abortion and lgbt rights. I'm not sure that was ever made clear in news reports on the subject. Straight from the PM's mouth though, so take that for what it's worth. Oh yeah, not much......"last first-past-the-post election".
I'll give him one thing, he actually answers questions at these things in a sometimes informative way, unlike his poor performance in parliament where answering a question seems anathema to him.

As for that Kinsella piece......who the hell is DS the self-righteous broadcaster/educator/environmentalist? (from one of the comments)

I just watched Trudeau's town hall in Winnipeg on CPAC. Nothing special. The only thing I learned was that the summer jobs program regulation is aimed at groups whose specific purpose is to advocate against abortion and lgbt rights. I'm not sure that was ever made clear in news reports on the subject. Straight from the PM's mouth though, so take that for what it's worth. Oh yeah, not much......"last first-past-the-post election".
I'll give him one thing, he actually answers questions at these things in a sometimes informative way, unlike his poor performance in parliament where answering a question seems anathema to him.

As for that Kinsella piece......who the hell is DS the self-righteous broadcaster/educator/environmentalist? (from one of the comments)
Sackville NS ?

Back