News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.6K     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.2K     1 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 445     0 

PM Justin Trudeau's Canada

Oh my god. I wish Trudeau 'accidentaly' elbowed Nikki Ashton in the throat. Maybe we won't have to hear her over-dramatic-ism over this complete non-issue again.

/inflammatory opinion

It's great that people know how to keep their partisanship in check!

That wasn't funny. The Beaverton article was.

It's great that people know how to keep their partisanship in check!

That wasn't funny. The Beaverton article was.
Yup, I am so anti-NDP, not as if I have a history of posting progressive political views on here, or leaning towards Mulcair last summer. :rolleyes:

I am disappointed with childish antics, I don't care from which side.

upload_2016-5-19_14-32-13.png

Attachments

• upload_2016-5-19_14-32-13.png
    upload_2016-5-19_14-32-13.png
    290.8 KB · Views: 387
In the private sector anyone engaging in violent outbursts against his colleagues would be fired the same day. Sadly Trudeau will get a complete pass from the media party over this.
If this was Harper, when he was prime minister -- or any other conservative MP -- this would have been major news for weeks. Whenever it's a member of the left that is in caught in a controversy, absolution is immediately found. Gotta love the double standard. A conservative in this situation = malicious; a liberal = accident.

Should we look up the comments when Ford ran into a Councillor. For a number of reasons, this behavior of Trudeau was much worse.

Should we look up the comments when Ford ran into a Councillor. For a number of reasons, this behavior of Trudeau was much worse.
Please explain how Rob Ford dashing across council chamber with the intention of assaulting Denzil Minnan-Wong during an altercation with his brother, and recklessly tackling Pam McConnell who happened to be in the way, is anything at all comparable to Justin Trudeau accidentally and lightly brushing his elbow against an NDP MP.

Considering the fact that Trudeau's assault on the NDP MP was preceded by him shouting "get the (expletive) out of the way" there is no way the elbowing was an "accident". Trudeau clearly had the intent to physically harass members of Parliament. We have known for a long time that Trudeau lacked the intellect to be PM. Now we know he lacks the temperament for the job. He is completely unfit to be PM.

1. Ford contacted 1 person
Trudeau 2 persons

2. Ford tried to catch the person he bumped accidentally
Trudeau ignored the person he bumped accidentally.

3. Ford was being heckled personally - giving a reason, or at least its understandable that he was upset
Nobody was saying anything to Trudeau at the time - no reason to be upset.

4. Ford was going to the back of the chamber to see his brother
Trudeau has going with the intent to assault (I doubt he will be charged (nor should he), but it probably fits the definition of assault).

5. Ford went to his seat after the incident (likely thanks to his handlers)
After the incident, Trudeau barged through the NDP crowd (even thought the aisle on the Libeal side of the house was fully clear) a second time (possibly to see if the NDP member was ok), and then turned back to engage Mulcair at close quarters on the NDP side of the house.

6. Thus, Fords involved 1 incident (the bump)
Trudeau was involved in 4. Grabbing the Conservative, bumping the NDP MP, barging through the NDP crowd a second time, engaging Mulcair.

You know, the CPC and NDP had a golden opportunity to improve their respective brands because of "Elbowgate," but ended up looking worse! Both parties used hysterics and hyperbole, proving why they deserve to sit in opposition.

Back