News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.6K     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.2K     1 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 448     0 

PM Justin Trudeau's Canada

That would've have sounded much better at half speed. Why don't people prep before public speaking?

I think Nfitz and like-thinkers are desperately lacking a term to apply to those they disagree with that has the equal weight of "racist".
Thinkers? Let's not give him too much credit. His problem is that he can't think of ways to discuss social issues without resorting to unfounded labels to throw at anyone who doesn't agree with his superior wisdom. He uses his own, subjective criteria to justify this bizarre pattern of "thinking". If the mods will condone his labelling of others without proof, then anyone should be free to throw names back at him and people should start doing that so that he knows what those low blows feel like. Maybe, then, he will actually have a proper discussion and differing thoughts can be exchanged without childish games ensuing. It's funny how sure he is that others are racists and bigots, yet virtually no one agrees with him. If we only had such clarity. For someone that lives in a city replete with gray infrastructure/street furniture, you'd think he'd be aware of the fact that gray area applies to one's opinions and beliefs, and that not everything can be condensed down to a: black & white; us vs. them; 'either or' rationale. Just because someone poses thoughts that one disagrees with, that doesn't mean they are hating.

Last edited:
Nfitz reminds one of McCarthy. Brand people as racist (only white people though) based on questionable inferences, assumptions and circumstantial evidence and then let them prove otherwise.

So using nfitz logic, Tory is a racist, which means anyone who voted for him is a racist.
Can you possibly explain how someone spend over 30 years as a member in a white-only golf club without being racist at that time?

Anyone who knowingly supports a racist is a racist. I made that clarification clear years ago, and it seems rather disingenuous to quote the one text without the other.

I'm not sure why you are working so hard to defend the historic racist acts of those who have benefited from white privilege.

Nfitz reminds one of McCarthy. Brand people as racist (only white people though) based on questionable inferences, assumptions and circumstantial evidence and then let them prove otherwise.
Tewder, why are you lying? I've made it very clear that I consider Saunders and Carson as racists. It's also very clear that racism is quite strong in many non-white countries - such as Japan - and this has been widely reported http://www.newsweek.com/why-does-no-one-care-japanese-are-openly-racist-364129

Not sure what this all has to do with Trudeau's Canada. It's certainly great that Canada has joined Ontario to finally have a leader with strong morals and family values. This is something that we should all celebrate, rather than focusing on the undeniable bigotry of their predecessors.

At such a great time in our country, we should move forward and focus on how to bring refugees to Canada and particularly the GTA!

Can you possibly explain how someone spend over 30 years as a member in a white-only golf club without being racist at that time?

Anyone who knowingly supports a racist is a racist. I made that clarification clear years ago, and it seems rather disingenuous to quote the one text without the other.

I'm not sure why you are working so hard to defend the historic racist acts of those who have benefited from white privilege.

Tewder, why are you lying? I've made it very clear that I consider Saunders and Carson as racists. It's also very clear that racism is quite strong in many non-white countries - such as Japan - and this has been widely reported http://www.newsweek.com/why-does-no-one-care-japanese-are-openly-racist-364129

Not sure what this all has to do with Trudeau's Canada. It's certainly great that Canada has joined Ontario to finally have a leader with strong morals and family values. This is something that we should all celebrate, rather than focusing on the undeniable bigotry of their predecessors.

At such a great time in our country, we should move forward and focus on how to bring refugees to Canada and particularly the GTA!
Which Carson are you referring to; Ben? I was about to ask you what you think of him. A black, Christian conservative must be tough for your brain to digest.

As per Trudeau and strong morals and family values; nothing speaks to that more than supporting the killing of innocent children via abortion. Nothing binds a family more than that.

And since you brought it up, here is a good summation of white privilege:

Last edited:
As per Trudeau and strong morals and family values; nothing speaks to that more than supporting the killing of innocent children via abortion.
Trudeau? What's he done to support abortion, beyond maintaining the status quo from Harper et al? What would you prefer, he pass a law outlawing a women's rights to her own body?

Which Carson are you referring to; Ben? I was about to ask you what you think of him. A black, Christian conservative must be tough for your brain to digest.
Anyone bigoted enough to go around making public speeches that only Christians can be President should be imprisoned for hate crimes.

As per Trudeau and strong morals and family values; nothing speaks to that more than supporting the killing of innocent children via abortion. Nothing binds a family more than that.
Nothing better than a man telling women what they should be doing with their bodies.

The Conservative party's insistence at pondering that they should be creating laws around this issue will continue to hurt them at the polls. And yet they just spent 10 years in power. Why do you think Trudeau is going to change the status quo that a majority Conservative government has concluded is okay?

If the Conservatives didn't feel it was necessary to legislate on this, and Trudeau plans no changes to the law, surely you must attack Harper and Trudeau equally.

And since you brought it up, here is a good summation of white privilege:
Who cares what Ben Shapiro thinks? The guy is a complete wing nut - the guy is so bigoted that he once proposed all the Palestinians from ... wait for it ... Palestine.

He's also shown bigoted anti-gay prejudice, and has been promoting anti-Muslim viewpoints, accusing both Obama and Clinton of being pro-Muslim and anti-Christian.

LOL! I'm not sure how you can possible quote a vile piece of shit like him with a straight face!

Back