PJ Condos (Pinnacle International) - Real Estate -

956751BB-B503-4F22-91A3-2AEC7BDE2101.jpeg
54D43EF1-C3CE-479C-92D9-6725C3233E73.jpeg

Emailed Pinnacle and confirmed that their customer service team will be doing the PDI’s on behalf of the homeowners.

Emailed Pinnacle and confirmed that their customer service team will be doing the PDI’s on behalf of the homeowners.

That's pretty strange - I mean, I totally understand this happening during the high Covid times, but we are slowly opening up, etc. etc.

Anyone have an actual email contact for PJ customer care? The person I was referred for pinnacle has been less than helpful.

also, I took a pic and posted in the building thread (reposting the pic here). I guess the municipal address will be 99 John St and not 283 Adelaide? Has anyone heard anything about that?
469C47F4-3A90-4940-89D6-4B1FF27AE82A.jpeg

Anyone have an actual email contact for PJ customer care? The person I was referred for pinnacle has been less than helpful.

also, I took a pic and posted in the building thread (reposting the pic here). I guess the municipal address will be 99 John St and not 283 Adelaide? Has anyone heard anything about that?

Have you tried info@pinnacleadelaide.ca ? They usually get back to me pretty quickly.

Occupancy of lower level was yesterday July 14,2021. Anyone has updates? The sidewalk still looks massy and Pinnacle called it as occupancy-ready.

Back