News   Apr 19, 2024
 119     0 
News   Apr 18, 2024
 809     0 
News   Apr 18, 2024
 7.6K     2 

Pizza!

Recently tried to get a pie at Pizzeria Badiali on Dovercourt but they were already sold out for the night before closing time, so we had to get one nearby at Blondie's just off Ossington instead:

As a lover of Leslieville, have you managed to try Slowhand yet I have to say, I find a price of $22+ pretty still for a personal-size pizza, particularly when the toppings don't sound exceptional.

I see mixed reviews locally, most more positive than negative; but for that price point, I'm really thinking 'outstanding' is in order.

As a lover of Leslieville, have you managed to try Slowhand yet I have to say, I find a price of $22+ pretty still for a personal-size pizza, particularly when the toppings don't sound exceptional.

I see mixed reviews locally, most more positive than negative; but for that price point, I'm really thinking 'outstanding' is in order.

Admittedly, I haven't had a chance to visit Leslieville since late summer and have yet to try Slowhand Pizza. I'll keep it on radar, but for now Blondie's Pizza in the west end is a good enough alternative over here. :)

Admittedly, I haven't had a chance to visit Leslieville since late summer and have yet to try Slowhand Pizza. I'll keep it on radar, but for now Blondie's Pizza in the west end is a good enough alternative over here. :)

I knew when they opened a western outpost we'd see less of you out here!

BlogTO's list of 45 top pizza joints:

I expect your version of their list posted forthwith! As UT's top pizza reviewer, there's no question your take will be more nuanced, more accurate and less 'dramatic'. than BlogTOs.

I expect your version of their list posted forthwith! As UT's top pizza reviewer, there's no question your take will be more nuanced, more accurate and less 'dramatic'. than BlogTOs.

Admittedly, my hunt for the "top spots" of certain dishes/cuisines have slowed down as of late. But hopefully one day I can compile a similar list, or at least just a deep dive summary lol.

Renaissance Pizza, a new pizzeria serving Detroit style pies, has opened up at 809 Dundas Street West (@ Palmerston Ave):

Hmmm, Ok Albert, on behalf of UT, I am dispatching you to personally review the product here.

A 4-slice medium pizza at $24 must be the best version of same that ever was..............that's a fulsome ask.

Back