News   Jun 14, 2024
 1.9K     1 
News   Jun 14, 2024
 1.4K     1 
News   Jun 14, 2024
 776     0 

Pilots landing in GTA report blinding lasers

I really don't get why anyone would WANT to blind a pilot and try to get people killed. Is our society so sad that THAT trying to get people killed is fun??? These laser pointing people are pathetic.

Maybe the cheap thrill of dropping rocks from overpasses is way too out of date.

And none of them here at Pearson, the biggest airport.
The original articles states at least one article involving Pearson. I think the one right after it involves in (thought I guess it depends on how you define how an airport is "involved".

Wow, this is crazy! I can hardly believe you would want to do that to an airplane full of people. Yesterday I was on the stretcar and some kids started whipping snowballs at us and scared the crrrap out of one woman who was chatting on her cell at the time! The driver didnt bat an eye. Not that same as lasers in a pilots eye, but I still shared it.

Just yet another example of suburbanites with too much time on their hands and listening to too much rap "music."
Are they from Quebec too?

Seriously, I've never actually had problems with people who listen to rap. I hav eno problem with them. Actually, in my experience, all of the people who randomly do start shit with strangers (including with me, on several occasions) just for kicks are the ones who listen to techno in their overly-loud, modified Honda Civic, so this is most likely the type that is blinding the pilots for fun.
Do you even know what techno is? Like really? If you did, you'd know that modified Honda Civic drivers are likely some of the last people to listen to techno.

Back