July 20

IMG_july-20-09-0035.jpg

IMG_july-20-09-0037.jpg

IMG_july-20-09-0064.jpg

IMG_july-20-09-0068.jpg

IMG_july-20-09-0069.jpg

IMG_july-20-09-0070.jpg

Aug 31

This project as well the other 3 are staring to change the skyline looks.

This has never impress me at all. Considering this started before Rhythm, it has fallen behind it. Consider who the contractor is, not surprise. Been a sub to them in the past was not fun.

IMG_aug-31-09-0081.jpg

From GO Station
IMG_aug-31-09-0025.jpg

IMG_aug-31-09-0082.jpg

IMG_aug-31-09-0083.jpg

^Rythm has caught up and passed this, true, but I think it is more that Rythm is going fast than this is going slow.

I think Renaissance had a year's head start on them both and they are both ahead of it now. That one stuns me how slooooooooowwwww it is....maybe the "downtown" site (which neither Rythm or Park Place really is) slows down the construction a lot.

construction progress at Park Place is surely slowwwww

nonetheless, I guess its good to see that floor-to-ceiling windows are going into this tower, it is certainly not a common feature in Brampton condos ... but of course the downside is of this 'feature' is round support columns being placed inside units and getting into the way of furniture placement :p

nice to get some Brampton updates.....thx ShonTron, nice shots.....

Construction continues on Park Place condos in Brampton, Ontario

110.jpg

WILLIAM CONWAY/PROGRESS PHOTOGRAPHY

Glass installation moves skyward on the Park Place condominiums in Brampton, Ont. Project manager Inzola Construction Inc. has completion of the 27-storey, 220-unit project - which includes four levels of underground parking - scheduled for May 2010.

The project was designed by Page & Steele Inc. / IBI Group Architects.

Consultants are Stephenson Engineering Ltd. (structural) and M.V. Shore Associates (1993) Ltd. (mechanical/electrical).

Subtrades include: Gentile Contracting Ltd. (excavating); Strong Foundation Inc.; Canadian Precast Ltd.; Paramount Structures Ltd. (formwork); Gilbert Steel Ltd. (rebar); United Drywall Ltd.; Aquasafe Mechanical Ltd.; Panson Electric Services Ltd.; Tormar Ventilation Systems; State Windows Corp.; Duron Ontario Ltd. (roofing); and Selco Elevators Ltd.

Jan 12th Visited

The building lost the crane on the 13 as the mobile crane was been setup on the 12.
IMG_jan-12-10-0067.jpg

IMG_jan-12-10-0063.jpg

IMG_jan-12-10-0075.jpg

IMG_jan-12-10-0074.jpg

IMG_jan-12-10-0066.jpg

I agree - this is much better quality architecture than the suburbs normally see. Let's hope it continues.

If this building was built on rails, I'd move it to the Pinnacle site (Success etc) downtown and transfer the inferior P buildings to Brampton!

I agree - this is much better quality architecture than the suburbs normally see. Let's hope it continues.

Funnily enough... same architects! P+S are always getting slagged on UT, and often for good reason, but I think they've turned out a fine specimen here in Brampton.

Back