News   Jul 17, 2024
 406     0 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 900     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 1.1K     2 

Park Lake Residences (Pemberton, 2x 18s, Burka)

Are you guys talking about Toronto or Tokyo? Just wondering, since almost all buildings in almost all cities are what I would assume you call "crap".

Have you been to that magical land where every condo, every house, every office tower, meets with your personal approval in its aesthetics and its relationship to the street? Let's just tap our feet with our silvery shoes and hope that in 2009 we'll all be magically uplifted to that place, where no one will complain.

Really, you guys are hilarious. "the city always approves crap!". You get very tedious, very quickly.

Are you guys talking about Toronto or Tokyo? Just wondering, since almost all buildings in almost all cities are what I would assume you call "crap".

Have you been to that magical land where every condo, every house, every office tower, meets with your personal approval in its aesthetics and its relationship to the street? Let's just tap our feet with our silvery shoes and hope that in 2009 we'll all be magically uplifted to that place, where no one will complain.

Really, you guys are hilarious. "the city always approves crap!". You get very tedious, very quickly.

I haven't been in one thread today you haven't spammed with your bad-mood rantings. Chill. It's annoying.

I haven't been in one thread today you haven't spammed with your bad-mood rantings. Chill. It's annoying.

nothing is more annoying than the constant self loathing without a single reason as to why. I was hopeful it would be just a flavour of the month however, I guess, it is all they really have to say for those that confuse shit with shit.

Last edited:
I admit that I'm a bit of bitch today, so I will try and chill. Having said that, perhaps you could also try to make comments that show some evidence of thought or reflection, rather than self loathing without a single reason as to why which is an appropriate way to characterize it.

Ric, MoeEl, welcome to the forum.

Because your whole discussion is more related to prices and move-in dates, I have moved your posts to a new thread in the Real Estate section of the forum. You will find it here.

Cheers.

Should have put a hotel here, especially with that view of the lake and toronto skyline. And a fantastic restaurant lounge on top.

Construction Pictures

These were taken on February 15th, 2009

Attachments

• IMG_1944.jpg
    IMG_1944.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 336
  • IMG_1945.jpg
    IMG_1945.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 313
  • IMG_1946.jpg
    IMG_1946.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 309
nice ... good to see work's starting on the 6th floor ... the tower begins !

thanks for the update StephenBate

Thanks for the photos. I was just on Lakeshore today and noticed they were working pretty quickly, despite the weather.

My brother informed me that there used to be a club on that piece of land prior? Anyone know anything about it?

Respectfully,
Josef

Thanks for the photos. I was just on Lakeshore today and noticed they were working pretty quickly, despite the weather.

My brother informed me that there used to be a club on that piece of land prior? Anyone know anything about it?

Respectfully,
Josef

yes i use to attend the club it was called Meow at the time ran by biker gang affiliates/members........the city pushed hard to get rid of it and succeeded....there should be articles about it...

yes i use to attend the club it was called Meow at the time ran by biker gang affiliates/members........the city pushed hard to get rid of it and succeeded....there should be articles about it...

Thanks! I looked into it and it did seem like a lot of trouble. I'm quite excited about the Park Lake, as it is going to make the area look a lot more visually pleasing. It will at least catch the eye of tourists in a positive way traveling into Toronto on the Gardiner.

Respectfully,
Josef

Im a bit surprised considering that they are building over 20 towers west of this project on much of the past successful motel strip land that no major hotel chain has decided to propose a future hotel tower for that neighbourhood

Where could they possibly build? Certainly no where near Park Lake. Are hotels more profitable than building condos?

Respectfully,
Josef

Back