NXT & NXT2 Condos (Cresford Developments) - Real Estate -

No, I don't think it's ready yet.. Everything is plugged in and working, but the change rooms are still under construction.

I also went at 2am, hehe.. the front desk guy didn't know the gym had hours, I was undre the impression it was 24hrs, but who knows.

No, I don't think it's ready yet.. Everything is plugged in and working, but the change rooms are still under construction.

I also went at 2am, hehe.. the front desk guy didn't know the gym had hours, I was undre the impression it was 24hrs, but who knows.

2am?? Are you that desperate for a workout? LOL j/k.

Hehe, I'm actually going to go right now too! I work out at odd hours. I should start a late night gym club here. :)

So the guard is cool w/ this? I guess he's concerned about safety issues since the changerooms aren't ready, even though the equipment themselves are ok?

So the guard is cool w/ this? I guess he's concerned about safety issues since the changerooms aren't ready, even though the equipment themselves are ok?

Yeah, the security guy just came in and told me it's not open yet, he let me do a (quick quick) work out but I felt bad so I left after 15 minutes. :\

Ah well, I'm sure it will be soon.

Anyone have entry without permission today? I came home and my alarm had been tripped.

Anyone have entry without permission today? I came home and my alarm had been tripped.

They were going around fixing the smoke detectors; not sure why they keep going into units w/o permission...that's not good!

Good news the Amana dishwasher isn't too noisy that it prevents you from watching TV when you run it.
My previous condo had this issue but the dishwasher was Frigidaire.

Shower issue for all Lilla and Argento units. The ensuite shower stall has no door only a piece of glass that is smaller than the opening to get in the shower. Needless to say your washroom floor can't help but get wet. I contacted customer service to address this issue and the possibility of water damage to all Lilla and Argento units.

I had to go with a large heavy pile bathmat and there is no issue, weird concept but working ok for me.

I had to go with a large heavy pile bathmat and there is no issue, weird concept but working ok for me.

I sure hope everyone gets a free large heavy pile bathmat then :)
It's a poor shower design and could still be an issue down the road.

As for the entry with no permission ... I'd say get over it if you want things done. It's our second condo and unfortunately you just have to except these things. Just don't leave anything of value out in the open. For myself I keep my bars of gold under my bed and my dog watches over the workers.

The building still seems empty with no one parking on P2 or P3. Couldn't help but feel sorry for the person that is going to park next the the Hummer I noticed on P2 the other night.

As for the entry with no permission ... I'd say get over it if you want things done. It's our second condo and unfortunately you just have to except these things. Just don't leave anything of value out in the open. For myself I keep my bars of gold under my bed and my dog watches over the workers.

The building still seems empty with no one parking on P2 or P3. Couldn't help but feel sorry for the person that is going to park next the the Hummer I noticed on P2 the other night.

Well, I'm sure it's against the rules or something. They can't enter unauthorized unless there's an emergency.

Ya, that'll suck to be next to the Hummer lol.

Anyone have a good suggested setting for the dishwasher? Do you fill up to the 'hard' or 'soft' level? What # do you set the dial (inside of the rinse aid cap)? I find that my dishes has a film on it after washing. Thx.

Btw, I saw that they have assigned locker #s and locks to the individual cages. Hopefully they'll be ready soon.

Parking P3

"Parking on P3: my spot is on P3, and I haven't been able to make use of my spot for a while now. So, like a lot of you, I've been parking on P1 in a visitor's spot. Not ideal, I know. None of the elevators will go down to P3. It's not a problem coming up from P3, just going down is the issue. I have let Customer Care know and they've put a call into the elevator servicing company. I will let you know if I hear any more on that."

The above was posted on myNXTcondo.com

Ok question one why haven't you been making use of your spot? I'm on P3 and have been parking in my spot since Dec 1st.
I think only one elevator goes to P3 but guess what the stairs from P2 to P3 work :p

Maybe the person is disabled and can't use stairs.

Good pt, besides, what if that person has groceries...would be a pain to carry up the stairs.

I still can't believe that our front entrance, although it looks quite nice, is so poorly designed, so ppl w/ wheelchairs cannot access and also if there is a downpour, we would get drenched since the roadside is so far from the doors.

Back