NXT & NXT2 Condos (Cresford Developments) - Real Estate -

If you're looking for presales, there's the Address at High Park. There's the Daniels building on High Park where they destroyed a beautiful old church, and of course Context's Home and Monarch's project above the High Park subway station. All have the amenities I've described.

I live in a rental, for much less money than a condo costs or could appreciate by that's located next to a Hydro corridor. I plan on buying a home in the area.

If you're looking for presales, there's the Address at High Park. There's the Daniels building on High Park where they destroyed a beautiful old church, and of course Context's Home and Monarch's project above the High Park subway station. All have the amenities I've described.

I live in a rental, for much less money than a condo costs or could appreciate by that's located next to a Hydro corridor. I plan on buying a home in the area.

Good Luck with your home search, I hope we can catch up in 5 years so I can show you the profit that NXT provides. As for the condo's you listed above they do a terrible job at marketing their indoor and outdoor pools, just went on all sites and they say nothing of the pools, just the good old party rooms and close by shopping . Thank you for proving my point. NXT owners, WAY TO GO!! you have purchased in a unique resort like facility that you will not regret.

Urbandreamer where is this great place you live with the pools and tennis court?, just an address my friend is all I need.

Thanks,

That has happened b4, buy not very often. The key is for both Towers to be developed as a " multi-phase residential development" (thus two seperate Condominium Corporation). If is developed as a "single phase building" then you will have to wait on NXT2 for registration. I doubt the latter case. All this can be found in the Disclosure Statement or by calling the sales office. I'm however 99% sure that they are seperate Corporation and thus will be registered as each is completed.

I have confirmed that NXT1 will register as a seperate address and not be on the hook for NXT2 to be completed. Thank God!! Also I understand that the first occupany will take place at the end of Aug for the first floors.

NXT vs AAA? Which will have better returns? Answer: both are awesome venture penny stocks. :D

I don't like giving my address on the internet, but you can enjoy the "world class" view from my unit on other threads, for example check the Uptown and 4S thread in P&C.

Like I thought, you wished you had indoor and outdoor pools and tennis courts but you dont. Anyways sorry to the rest of you out there for this silly back and forth. Im out!

^I do have an outdoor pool and a tennis court. However, I am not a fan of either "sport." There's an indoor pool across the street.

I do love being mere minutes (on foot) to vibrant neighbourhoods like Bloor West Village, Roncevalles, High Park, Blansdowne, and the Junction. It is nice to have a handful of funky neighbourhood indie coffee shops like Good Neighbour, Cafe Novo, Lunch Box, Crema coffee etc nearby. On cold winter days when I run out of milk it sure is convenient having a convenience store in my building's lobby. It's also fantastic living right by High Park and Lithuania Park, having access to 8 great transit routes--Keele bus north, Queensway bus south, High Park/Lampton, Dundas West/Junction, Roncevalles, High Park/College, Annette/Dupont and of course the reliable and quick subway service to either downtown (25 minutes to Union station) or the airport (20 minutes.)

Need organic meat? There's Butcher by Nature, Rowe Farms, Max's, and so much more.... Need to use a car? Zip car is conveniently across the street.

Need to get brain cancer from hydro transmission lines or lung cancer from all the trains and truck traffic? Darn, you'll have to live in NXT. :p

(I'm rather enjoying the competitive nature of this discussion though.:))

Last edited:
The effects of electromagnetic field from power lines are not well researched and not really known. However, it does not take much to scare potential buyers, and resale value can be affected by couple of science -fiction articles or an exaggerated scare in the press. The movie China Syndrom strangled nuclear industry for 30 years, but nowadays people don't mind living next to nuclear plants.

What's w/ this between JDB and urbandreamer? Is there history between you 2? C'mon, you both live in or will be living in what I perceive to be a nice neighborhood.

I was at the sales office this weekend and it seems that prices have recently shot up in the wake of dwindelling supplies left at NXT
For example, the unit I purchased in September 2009 is now being sold for 13% more than my purchase price.

Great news for all NXT owners, as I assume this trend will continue until the building is complete.

I notice that the washer provided is only a top loader, so it doesn't seem very efficient or even Energy Star rated...I'm wondering how much savings is an Energy Star washer vs the one provided by NXT and whether it's worth the hassle to switch to another washer (side loading/Energy Star)?

Would anyone know where I can see a better bird's-eye view of the development besides google map? Google is good but the area is not up-to-date, since it only shows NXT just being constructed, whereas it is almost complete at present. Thanks.

What's w/ this between JDB and urbandreamer? Is there history between you 2? C'mon, you both live in or will be living in what I perceive to be a nice neighborhood.

No history, just sticking up for my new home, lack of class gets me going. I held off from the most recent comments that UD made, trying to bite me fingers to save the rest of you from the sillyness. This developement is coming along real nice and it looks to be a great fall with joining the Swansea community.

No history, just sticking up for my new home, lack of class gets me going. I held off from the most recent comments that UD made, trying to bite me fingers to save the rest of you from the sillyness. This developement is coming along real nice and it looks to be a great fall with joining the Swansea community.

I see. Good stuff.

Back