News   Apr 19, 2024
 2.6K     1 
News   Apr 19, 2024
 973     3 
News   Apr 19, 2024
 1.6K     3 

November 2020 US Election

Quick wrap up on U.S. Ballot initiatives.

As previously noted, Oregon has voted to decriminalize personal possession/use of all drugs; and Florida voted for a minimum wage of $15USD by 2026

Also passed:

1) New Jersey, Arizona and South Dakota all legalized recreational marijuana.

2) Colorado voted for Paid Family Leave

3) Colorado also voted to restore Grey Wolves (currently extirpated); that one was a squeaker 50.3% in favour.

4) Arizona actually voted to rise income tax on high earners (over 250k, to support public education)

I believe Montana also legalized marijuana.

It's amazing how Trump thinks that there would be such widespread fraud that wherein they can overturn thousands (if not tens of thousands) of votes. I have scrutinized multiple elections here in Canada and while you can usually find a few questionable ballots, there are never thousands of them.

Why do I get the feeling Trump will be carried out on Jan 20th?

I believe Montana also legalized marijuana.

You are correct.

I keep forgetting about Montana......

Its that place you just can't remember.

Attachments

• 1604619624096.png
    1604619624096.png
    134.7 KB · Views: 194
  • 1604619681551.png
    1604619681551.png
    108.2 KB · Views: 202
  • 1604619963645.png
    1604619963645.png
    26.2 KB · Views: 193
It's amazing how Trump thinks that there would be such widespread fraud that wherein they can overturn thousands (if not tens of thousands) of votes. I have scrutinized multiple elections here in Canada and while you can usually find a few questionable ballots, there are never thousands of them.

Why do I get the feeling Trump will be carried out on Jan 20th?
To be fair, many Democrats thought something similar in 2016. Main difference is they thought Russia influenced the election, but the vote was fair. Trump is sowing doubt on the integrity of the vote.

There is only fraud when he loses. When he wins, it's all good. And as commentators have pointed out, if the Dems "fixed" the election, they didn't do a very good job of it. Trump set this narrative up months ago.

There is only fraud when he loses. When he wins, it's all good. And as commentators have pointed out, if the Dems "fixed" the election, they didn't do a very good job of it. Trump set this narrative up months ago.
Years ago actually. He was going on about the election being rigged before he was elected in 2016.

There are a frightening number of uneducated, and more disturbingly, proudly ignorant people in the US.

And yes, I'm aware that statement paints me as the kind of "urban elitist" that fuels the support for populist rogues like Trump and Ford who manipulate and play that demographic like a fiddle.

Last edited:
And yes, I'm aware that statement paints me as the kind of "urban elitist" that fuels the support of rogues like Trump and Ford who manipulate and play that demographic like a fiddle.
Well, it's hard not to make those comments when you read things like this, which purports to be an explanation of Q's "watch the water" comment. It was a sting operation all along!
The "watch the water" intel refers to .....THE WATERMARK on the official election ballots!!!! The original ballots are also registered on a QFS blockchcain to prevent fraud. 12 states were targeted. The National Guard has been deployed to 12 states: Alabama, Arizona, Pennsylvania, Colorado, Texas, Wisconsin, Tennessee, Washington, Virginia, Delaware, Illinois and Kentucky and they are now counting the official ballots!!!!
The DEMS fell right into the trap of this sting operation and TRUMP has it all!!! Fraud will be exposed for the world to see.
And isn't it fancy how the amazing Justice Amy was confirmed right before the election so that she can rightfully take care of the business of election fraud.... Oh and this is only the beginning of the EPIC times that lie ahead!!!

I wouldn't mind seeing it since it's apparently quite beautiful. Nevertheless, it's not near the top of my must-travel-to list.

Beauty is, of course, subjective.

But I would say the mountainous portion of the State (west side) can be drop-dead gorgeous.

But 'plains/prairie' part can be exceedingly dull.

An example of the latter: (from streetview)
1604683203145.png

The former, on the other hand: (also Streetview)

1604683371085.png

Back