News   Apr 19, 2024
 421     0 
News   Apr 18, 2024
 1.1K     1 
News   Apr 18, 2024
 9.3K     2 

November 2020 US Election

There were others as well from what I remember hearing (recently, not 30 years ago).

I agree there should be a test of truth. Always. I'm just prejudging the outcome based on how these guys act. They don't think their creepy actions are creepy. Biden said as much in his interview of two days ago where he was questioned about this.
It's the same old.

And it has never been the case that this sort of thing is used as a politically motivated smear else all men would be subject to this. If it comes to light, there's likely truth behind it.

In any case, neither of these decrepit old creeps (there I go again) deserve anyone's vote. What are Americans voting for here?

Insanity vs banality.

What a choice!

No, I think I shall to punctuate the uselessness of the choice before the American people.

No, I think I shall to punctuate the uselessness of the choice before the American people.
Come now, both candidates are certainly less than stellar, but they represent very different groups. A White House led by Biden, or another Democrat, might even have some qualified people. So no, don't suppose they cancel each other out based upon unproven allegations. The GOP needs all the dirt it can muster so hold onto to your hats.

Come now, both candidates are certainly less than stellar, but they represent very different groups. A White House led by Biden, or another Democrat, might even have some qualified people. So no, don't suppose they cancel each other out based upon unproven allegations. The GOP needs all the dirt it can muster so hold onto to your hats.

They do though. The Democrats are just the Republicans with more virtue signalling. It's the same big money cabal of oligarchs running the show....just like a friendlier version, by which I mean one is a wolf and the other a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Nothing impressive about the slight chance that some in the Biden government might be competent....especially not if he's a creep.

I gave up on the US years ago and they just keep proving my choices correct. :D

They do though. The Democrats are just the Republicans with more virtue signalling. It's the same big money cabal of oligarchs running the show....just like a friendlier version, by which I mean one is a wolf and the other a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Nothing impressive about the slight chance that some in the Biden government might be competent....especially not if he's a creep.

I gave up on the US years ago and they just keep proving my choices correct. :D
This is what gets me- Obama essentially perpetuated Bush's economy and military adventurism, but just had better PR. And Clinton essentially normalized Reagan's tax cuts, et al.

Biden is not particularly different from Trump economically, but he's 'nicer' because of his association with Obama, and promises a return to 'presidential dignity'.

And he's already indicated that he's going to be a 'transitional candidate' for the Mayor Petes (aka McKinsey progeny)- which IMO is essentially hinting that his presidency will be likely driven from the backseat (or from the VP position- not surprising considering Biden's current physical state).

“I view myself as a transition candidate,” Biden reportedly said. “My job is… to bring the Mayor Petes of the world into this administration.”
As reported by Politico, a prominent adviser to Biden’s campaign claims that he would not likely seek reelection in 2024 should he win in November.

Last edited:
Donald Trump Jr.'s doing what he always does: The vilest dirty work of his dad's political campaigns

Sun May 17, 2020

While Robert F. Kennedy was Attorney General of the United States when his brother was President, 1961-64, it was a "good" example for nepotism.

However, with Donald J. Trump as President, 2017-2021, it was the worst example for nepotism.

Junior can say it's just a joke (see my laughie faced emojis!), but they know full well their followers will start the narrative of "Biden is a pedo".

This November is make or break. There will be no intermediate result. Either the Democrats take the House, the Senate and the Presidency. Or the Republicans do. And if the GOP wins the remake of the courts will be done. For a whole generation.

Last edited:

Back