News   Aug 23, 2024
 1K     0 
News   Aug 23, 2024
 1.6K     4 
News   Aug 23, 2024
 533     0 

Novel Coronavirus COVID-19 (nCoV-2019)

Of course not. They just want to be able to go to Tim Horton’s without a mask, because it’s just not fair otherwise. :rolleyes:
When they talk about "freedom", they don't mean freedom for everyone. They only want it for themselves to do whatever they want and most likely at the expense of others....particularly at ones they don't like. /sigh

They where even allowed to demonstrate in the Downtown over this past weekend even with the Emergencies Act in full swing. Very few jurisdictions around the world would allow that.

I don’t see any evidence of this in that tweet.
Read the thread. It’s two replies down. And if you read a bit further, there is this https://www.adl.org/blog/adl-finds-...canada-freedom-convoy-and-jan-6-demonstration
435D82C1-2EF4-4753-8D29-786A4043C0B1.jpeg

The first tweet says “tied to”. It doesn’t say they were in downtown Ottawa waving flags. Financial backing qualifies as a direct tie. Especially foreign financial backing for a movement whose manifesto included changing the sitting government.

Donating is not the same as being actively involved as the first tweet implies. We can do better than this.

Yes and no - it suggests a pattern, and one that should be investigated further. And why would someone who donated to Jan. 6th want to do the same to an event not based in the US, but once again involving the seat of power of a government?

AoD

Donating is not the same as being actively involved as the first tweet implies. We can do better than this.
They're supporting it, is that not enough?

I mean, if I was caught donating to ISIL, I'm pretty sure I'd find my behiney in jail. So I gather it's deemed supporting in the example.

LOL

A Senator complaining about people earning "6 figure salaries" and not working very hard to get them.

I guess "6 figure salaries" are the new "flat screen TVs". Will be fun with inflation now to see the Sunshine list balloon to 10,000 people in a few years and the outrage from the hot air windbags over it.

Back