NEXT at Elgin East (Sequoia Grove Homes) - Real Estate

Is everyone equally annoyed about the garbage disposal issue among the townhouses? It’s so disappointing that others don’t care about the residents who share the same living space and are affecting how much more we’re going to be paying as a result of all these problems.

Yes I also bought it as one of the perks was an outlet. Was disappointed to see they didn't follow through. I think we should be entitled to a partial refund
Thank you for bringing this up. If this is the case with my upgraded island, I will probably request for a partial refund through the builder.

Our lawyer got notice confirming our Occupancy Date May 9th (7th Floor Building B) and requesting content insurance beforehand. Still not hearing anything for the PDI inspection yet.
I know as per Tarion rules, they can schedule your PDI inspection prior or on your closing date. Hopefully you heard back from them!

Hello,
Is there anyone who is renting their parking spot? We live in block 6.
Also, would anyone be interested in starting a WhatsApp group for this development for communication & inquiries?
Hi there, not sure if everyone is aware of the BuildingLink platform our Condo Management has recently communicated to us via email. This platform is facilitated by property management which onlys allow registered homeowners to access the portal. All postings are to be approved by management prior to going live. On BuildingLink we may post about lease availabilty, parking spots, management may load announcements, community recommendations with respects to gyms, restaurants, services, and stores. I recommend everyone to login through their email noted on their Agreement of Purchase and Sale so we can all stay updated on there. :)

Steps to Login to Buildering Link:
  1. https://www.buildinglink.com/
  2. Select Login
  3. (First time login) Select Single Sign-On
  4. Type in "Sequoia Grove Homes". Select "Continue".
  5. Login into your email account, verfiy email, create password and login.
There is also a BuildingLink app I downloaded to my phone so it is pretty accessible and user friendly. There is also an option to change the lanauages: chinese simplified/traditional, czech, french, japanese, spanish, viet.
Here is a screengrab below of the platform:

1723169417943.png

Thank you for the advice and help on the Metergy issue.
I called them and learnt that they didn’t receive our registration form at all. They set up my account and just sent me the billings for 1st and 2nd month since our occupancy.
Besides the set up fees, our monthly costs were about $40 for hydro and $40 for water; for 2 people, I think it is reasonable?

Back