News   Jul 17, 2024
 35     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 696     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 607     0 

New Potential Mayors

FYI Miller isn't all lovey-dovey with the NDP necessarily. He does appeal to both the right & the left, I think and hope that he'll run again for a third term. That or run for PM.

He does appeal to both the right & the left

no no no!!!

He has zero credibility outside of the left...

Imo a decent Moderate or Centre-Right candidate could easily topple him.

No, he is not weclome...

Rather have Dalton join that party.

um, I mean he should either run a third term for Priemer if he still stays popular or he should become an MP in the federal party.

I think he will try for a third time and I think there is about 85% as of now he would win hands down.

Tories have low morale and a great deal of people think he is an idiot. He will not get broad support as before.

NDP are useless provincially really.

no no no!!!

He has zero credibility outside of the left...

Imo a decent Moderate or Centre-Right candidate could easily topple him.

You are so wrong there. Miller has huge support from big business and downtown Bay Street. If what you're saying was true, how did he win over Nunziata or John Tory then in the first place??

Miller has focus groups all the time getting a feel for his popularity. He is a very smart man and an excellent representative of Toronto.

I think Miller could make a good Liberal MP.

Lots of Liberals are supportive of Miller. Last time he probably took about 75% of the Liberal vote but he is hated by rightwing Tom Wappel types who are conservatives in all but name. Obviously he has less support now.

I can see Miller going the direction of Bob Rae.

Back