News   Jul 17, 2024
 243     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 796     1 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 629     0 

New Potential Mayors

But what were rainbows before they were gay?

rainbows were always gay. only when god sent his only and gayest son (richard simmons) and he was sprayed with a fire extinguisher by david letterman did we learn the truth.

johnboi 3:69...

For God loved the world so much that He gave His only Son to appear on the letterman show, so that everyone who exercised to his videotapes my not die of obesity but look fabulous!

lets not forget an excerpt from the seamen on the mount...

"blessed are the greek"

speaking about greeks, even they knew something. prometheus stole the flame from zeus and made many men flamers. that is where the term "flaming gay" comes from. even the tolerance movement came from gayness. this is how we know god is good. the chants at the peace rallies exclaiming "make love not war" and "all we are saying, is give penis a chance" are a testament to the good of gayness.

prometheus stole the flame from zeus and made many men flamers. that is where the term "flaming gay" comes from.
I thought it came from the word faggot, meaning a bundle of sticks one uses to start the fire, which, like gay, somehow became a word associated with homosexuals.

I do find it a bit creepy somehow when heteros use the word partner. You see it in "trendy" magazines or like TV programs where they use the "p" word, IMO, to help include everyone into the same terms (heaven forbid that we celebrate and identify through our differences). I remember a campus sensitivity training course from university (yes, even the dear Admiral has to be sensitive) that was mandatory for employees (I managed the campus store), which told us that by using the term wife (well, a bit early for that) or girlfriend we're somehow sticking it to our gay classmates who couldn't use such language as freely. I imagine this is where much of the PC language comes from today, where you can't call a bag lady a bag lady, or someone from the Orient Oriental, where blacks are hyphenated Africans, where by changing to large recycling bins we're somehow hurting our homeless folks.

I thought it came from the word faggot, meaning a bundle of sticks one uses to start the fire, which, like gay, somehow became a word associated with homosexuals.

bundle of sticks? of course. that is one of the main symbols of the fashist movement. of course benny blackboots, the infamous italian dick stole that symbol and started his own fahionista party. i think in 1929 he signed some sort of lateral fudge pact with the vaticun or something. he made pointy hats the official hat of italy.

Orient Oriental

good luck on your court date april 29. and don't worry about catching the gay. if you have ever been breast fed, you have been inoculated against it. though i would recommend getting a booster every few weeks. there's a good place near the airport that charges very cheap. unfortunately it's not covered by ohip. must be one of smithermans gay conspiracies.

that is one of the main symbols of the fashist movement.
LOL! What pray tell is the fashist movement? Sorry, but I had to giggle at the thought of the marching fashists, led by fashion models and designers, followed by an army of cheap labourers from the developing world.

good luck on your court date april 29. and don't worry about catching the gay. if you have ever been breast fed, you have been inoculated against it. though i would recommend getting a booster every few weeks. there's a good place near the airport that charges very cheap. unfortunately it's not covered by ohip. must be one of smithermans gay conspiracies.

Wow, I'm not sure what this has to do with who the next mayor should be.

Anyways, back to the original topic.

The next mayor should be PINBALL CLEMONS !!!!

(I'm serious, he has no political experience, which for me means that he has not been corrupted yet. He does have strong LEADERSHIP Experience which is a stong plus)

Wow, I'm not sure what this has to do with who the next mayor should be.

of course you don't know. you're a noob! ;)

the thread got off topic, like they usually do. i was being sarcastic and jokingly suggesting that beez was rob ford.

The next mayor should be PINBALL CLEMONS !!!!

(I'm serious, he has no political experience, which for me means that he has not been corrupted yet. He does have strong LEADERSHIP Experience which is a stong plus)

Though if he runs, I suspect there may be some kind of Paul Godfrey Tammany machine behind him...

Honestly, who cares what Vaughan's attitude towards clubland is anyway? The place is undergoing a transformation, an evolution that would have happened anyway regardless of Vaughan. Over time the number of residential buildings will increase and the number of larger clubs will decrease. If anything he is a product of that transformation.

That's debatable. For me it's not so much his actions but his entire attitude. I don't think he's open minded enough to be mayor.

Regarding the overall topic, I'm not sure who'd be a good candidate at this point. Miller, while making some progress in some areas, has been a bit of a disappointment.

That's debatable. For me it's not so much his actions but his entire attitude. I don't think he's open minded enough to be mayor.

Regarding the overall topic, I'm not sure who'd be a good candidate at this point. Miller, while making some progress in some areas, has been a bit of a disappointment.

"Bit?" I'd vote for that gnarly old lady on Church St. who screams,"Have you got a cigarette?" before I'd vote for Miller.

"Bit?" I'd vote for that gnarly old lady on Church St. who screams,"Have you got a cigarette?" before I'd vote for Miller.

Thanks for letting us know your opinion on this matter. We were all sick of having to guess how you felt about the mayor, and now finally we know and can sleep at night.

PS- how do you manage to find the time drive around AND constantly post in this forum? It seems you'd have time for nothing else. Perhaps you get both done and break out a laptop in the constantly unmoving Toronto traffic.

Actually "gay" used to be a perfectly respectable word for general happiness before the homosexuals took it for their own use.

It actually came from conservative people who assume we are all hairdressers and designers. We just decided to change their intent and not let them use the word as a joke any longer.

I enjoy the fact that different kinds of couples use "partner". It's shows we are moving in the right direction where couples are couples no matter their sexual orientation and gender.

My vote is for Zanta for mayor. I am still waiting for a Zanta sighting.

I can't believe homos stole the rainbow too. If I ever have kids, they'll never be able to enjoy LeVar Burton the way I did as a child.

reading-rainbow.gif

Back