News   May 10, 2024
 1.6K     2 
News   May 10, 2024
 2.7K     0 
News   May 10, 2024
 1.3K     0 

Montage and Neo Condos (Concord CityPlace) - Real Estate -

Nice pics garzelus! Cityplace suites are advertised as pre-wired for technology. Are ethernet drops available in each primary room? Are cable and power outlets high enough (so cables aren't visible) to accomodate flat panel TVs in the main living area?

yes the rooms are all hard wired , although i will making some of my own mod's but that personal prefrence

yes the rooms are all hard wired , although i will making some of my own mod's but that personal prefrence

Hard wired in questionable locations. For example, the placement of this sole cable TV outlet seems to assume that people only watch TV in their kitchen/dinning area:

2833194346_5e3c73b322_b.jpg

Montage and Neo

Garzelus,

You may have already mentioned this somewhere in this thread, but is this your first home purchase? Reason I ask is because you seem very easy going about some of the surprises. I'd be all over them about the bedroom frosted glass.

I just had my first experience with a new home purchase. My 30 day warranty form was 4 pages long, with the smallest of details.

But overall, the place seems nice. I like the colours, they flow well together.

Yes it is my first purchase ,,.. i have a list of over 40 deficences (sp) .. but i hear what your saying ,, i guess i was just happy to finally see the place ,,

Also, wasn't the glass sliding door to the bedroom supposed to come frosted? I vaguely remember them saying that in the sales pitch.

Cheers

ya they have one strip of frost down the center ,,LOL .. gotta love it ,, but its an easy fix i can always head over to home depot and buy a strip .. for fairly cheap

The sliding doors for the bedroom seemed to be entirely frosted in avatarreb's pic above?

Hard wired in questionable locations. For example, the placement of this sole cable TV outlet seems to assume that people only watch TV in their kitchen/dinning area:

my thoughts exactly ,, dumb setup ,.,. thats why i will have it re-wired , im actuallly going to take my flat screen and bring out over that post thats setup in the center by my balcony door .. should be good

Attachments

• CONDO-PICS 012.jpg
    CONDO-PICS 012.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 406
Nice pics garzelus! Cityplace suites are advertised as pre-wired for technology. Are ethernet drops available in each primary room? Are cable and power outlets high enough (so cables aren't visible) to accomodate flat panel TVs in the main living area?

no the tv wiring is standard ,, 1ft off the flooring ,, once again dumb setup

OH oops! My bad!! For some reason I didn't look at the 2nd floor floor map and thought that there was only 1 unit on that floor! Anyway, your unit looks great!

thanks im happy with it overall it looks sharp ,, are you also moving into neo ?

garzelus thanks for sharing your NEO pics ... your unit looks great

it would have been EVER nicer if your unit was like tlight's without the structural column smack centre in front of the windows ... but you have your big terrace to compensate :D

ya i hear you ,, its too bad but i can live it with i guess ..

That's really cheap! One cable outlet? When I bought my 1 bedroom at 500 Queen Quay, 8 years ago, the unit came standard with cable outlets in each room -2 in the livingroom and diningroom which was one room. In fact I had the option of indicating where I wanted speaker outlets. I am guessing no ethernet outlets which means having to run wire along the walls if you need faster than wireless. I thought with Telus 100 megabits and fibre between buildings they would make the units at least modern technologically:mad:

That's really cheap! One cable outlet? When I bought my 1 bedroom at 500 Queen Quay, 8 years ago, the unit came standard with cable outlets in each room -2 in the livingroom and diningroom which was one room. In fact I had the option of indicating where I wanted speaker outlets. I am guessing no ethernet outlets which means having to run wire along the walls if you need faster than wireless. I thought with Telus 100 megabits and fibre between buildings they would make the units at least modern technologically:mad:

there is ethernet and there is cable hook ups in all princple rooms ,., ie. bedroom and living room

Back