News   May 10, 2024
 1.7K     2 
News   May 10, 2024
 2.8K     0 
News   May 10, 2024
 1.3K     0 

Montage and Neo Condos (Concord CityPlace) - Real Estate -

garzelus, i also have a 633 sq ft unit.

what is that pole in the middle by your balcony door? I have the same unit, but without that - see attached image

thanks for sharing your pics.

- trev

Attachments

• Summer 08 474 (Medium).jpg
    Summer 08 474 (Medium).jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 559
Also, wasn't the glass sliding door to the bedroom supposed to come frosted? I vaguely remember them saying that in the sales pitch.

Cheers

Seems small for a 633, does that include the balcony?

I just had a quick look at the NEO website and found that particular floorplan. I would've linked it here but it's flash. Anyway, it shows total square footage as 633, but interior square footage as 560.

Also, garzelus, I'm assuming you have the 2nd floor unit? I see an outline of the pillar and thickened hallway walls in your photos. But woohoo, you have a bigger balcony/terrace!

I just had a quick look at the NEO website and found that particular floorplan. I would've linked it here but it's flash. Anyway, it shows total square footage as 633, but interior square footage as 560.

Also, garzelus, I'm assuming you have the 2nd floor unit? I see an outline of the pillar and thickened hallway walls in your photos. But woohoo, you have a bigger balcony/terrace!

yes im in the 2nd floor unit .. sorry i dont understand what you mean by i have a bigger balcony terrace ??.. it seemed a great size when i was out there

garzelus, i also have a 633 sq ft unit.

what is that pole in the middle by your balcony door? I have the same unit, but without that - see attached image

thanks for sharing your pics.

- trev

It is a support beam .. I can live with it .. would have been better without but its luck of the draw i guess ..

Also, wasn't the glass sliding door to the bedroom supposed to come frosted? I vaguely remember them saying that in the sales pitch.

Cheers

ya they have one strip of frost down the center ,,LOL .. gotta love it ,, but its an easy fix i can always head over to home depot and buy a strip .. for fairly cheap

yes im in the 2nd floor unit .. sorry i dont understand what you mean by i have a bigger balcony terrace ??.. it seemed a great size when i was out there

The floorplan shows balcony area for your unit type as 73 sq. ft. However, for the 2nd floor unit it says that balcony (terrace) area is 130 sq. ft.

The floorplan shows balcony area for your unit type as 73 sq. ft. However, for the 2nd floor unit it says that balcony (terrace) area is 130 sq. ft.

that is only for suite number 220.. all other terraces are 73sq ft

although it was nice to dream ,,LOL

Cityplace NEO

Also had my PDI at cityplace neo last sat. am on the 2nd floor and the size of the unit is about 638 sq ft (585 + 38 balcony). It was a pleasant experience. I like the finishes. Btw, I chose the paris theme and the lighter color on the floor, i think, adds more space in my unit. It has got a high ceiling which i like the most. I only find minor deficiencies like the sliding doors in the bedroom closet were warping and the bedroom door was not properly alligned when you shut it. The only thing I dont like is the bedroom size which i think is small. Over all though, I am satisfied with my unit.

About the balcony, while it's part of the common elements as I was told at the start of the PDI, I noticed an elevated "metal" sheets on the sides which reduce the total area of the balcony supposed to be 38 sq ft. am not sure if they are going to fill up the center area of the balcony to make it even.

garzelus thanks for sharing your NEO pics ... your unit looks great

it would have been EVER nicer if your unit was like tlight's without the structural column smack centre in front of the windows ... but you have your big terrace to compensate :D

that is only for suite number 220.. all other terraces are 73sq ft

although it was nice to dream ,,LOL

OH oops! My bad!! For some reason I didn't look at the 2nd floor floor map and thought that there was only 1 unit on that floor! Anyway, your unit looks great!

Nice pics garzelus! Cityplace suites are advertised as pre-wired for technology. Are ethernet drops available in each primary room? Are cable and power outlets high enough (so cables aren't visible) to accomodate flat panel TVs in the main living area?

Garzelus,

You may have already mentioned this somewhere in this thread, but is this your first home purchase? Reason I ask is because you seem very easy going about some of the surprises. I'd be all over them about the bedroom frosted glass.

I just had my first experience with a new home purchase. My 30 day warranty form was 4 pages long, with the smallest of details.

But overall, the place seems nice. I like the colours, they flow well together.

Back