News   Jul 12, 2024
 1K     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 882     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 354     0 

Mona Lisa Residences (NYCC, Great Lands, 28s, Northgrave)

nice first post, welcome to the forum, investican.......:)

This one looks pretty interesting, can't wait to see the finished product, which at its current pace should take long at all.

This one looks pretty interesting, can't wait to see the finished product, which at its current pace should take long at all.

Ironically, one does not have to wait to see the finished product ... Mona Lisa will look exactly the same as The Monet Residences across the street (also built by Great Lands) :)

AFAIK ... prices started at $169K, but there was only 1 unit available at that price

AFAIK ... prices started at $169K, but there was only 1 unit available at that price

Thanks, Solaris.

Ye. Im sure that 80 000$ less in one unit, showing units starting at 169K was worth the marketing technique itself:D

I beleive they were mid 200'ish the majority of the units.

Nicely done first post investican, good info, nice aerial images, etc. - but please try to keep threads in the Projects & Construction section to one project per thread in the future. Things get messed up here when threads go off-topic. Thanks!

Nicely done first post investican, good info, nice aerial images, etc. - but please try to keep threads in the Projects & Construction section to one project per thread in the future. Things get messed up here when threads go off-topic. Thanks!

Hi Interchange,

I tried to PM you, but it soaid it was full.

I couldn't seem to find any threads on it.

But under the real estate section i'd like to make a thread where posters can post Development properties that were recently purchased, before and during an application is processed (but just on Real Estate on zoning, restrictions, expectations etc; instead of just the proposed project itself)

Is it ok, for me to start a thread on that?

Thanks,

Mihail

Sept 6

IMG_sept-06-09-0029.jpg

IMG_sept-06-09-0030.jpg

IMG_sept-06-09-0031.jpg

IMG_sept-06-09-0033.jpg

IMG_sept-06-09-0037.jpg

IMG_sept-06-09-0044.jpg

IMG_sept-06-09-0039.jpg

Daily Commercial News

Mona Lisa aims to be a condo masterpiece in North York, Ontario
September 29, 2009

130.jpg

HOWARD MANDEL/APERTURE IMAGING

Construction is progressing on the Mona Lisa Residences at Yonge Street and Finch Avenue in North York, Ont.

Great Lands Corp. is owner/developer of the 28-storey, 311-unit project that also includes 74 townhouses and underground parking. The project was designed by Northgrave Architects.

Consultants are Genivar Consultants (structural); and Trace Engineering (mechanical/electrical).

Subtrades include: Road-Ex Contracting (excavation); Rumble Foundations (Ontario) Ltd. (shoring/caissons); Gilbert Steel Ltd. (rebar); Avenue Building (formwork); Advanced Precast; Innocon Inc. (concrete); Venice Masonry; Primo Mechanical Inc.; Speedy Electric Contractor Ltd. and Fujitec Canada Inc. (elevators).

http://www.dailycommercialnews.com/article/id35500

I really hate those precast flat head "screws" that developers stick all over buildings. Really adds to the cheap DIY aesthetic that the style gives off.

Back