News   May 21, 2024
 153     0 
News   May 17, 2024
 3.1K     5 
News   May 17, 2024
 2.2K     3 

miWay Transit

The 15B sucks... doesn't MT realize that if the main route 15 can support full service past midnight that it could probably also support midday service as well? The 15 follows the old routing of the 42, so it deserves much better than this.

And shouldn't the 37A be combined with 13, 29, or 48? Why combine it with route 8 of all routes? Even with this change, the Erin Mills corridor will still be served by a total of 6 routes: 8, 13, 29, 31, 48, 110. And yet the 13 is still the third most overcrowded route in the system, right behinf the 19 and 89. Good job MT>

The 15B sucks... doesn't MT realize that if the main route 15 can support full service past midnight that it could probably also support midday service as well? The 15 follows the old routing of the 42, so it deserves much better than this.

And shouldn't the 37A be combined with 13, 29, or 48? Why combine it with route 8 of all routes? Even with this change, the Erin Mills corridor will still be served by a total of 6 routes: 8, 13, 29, 31, 48, 110. And yet the 13 is still the third most overcrowded route in the system, right behinf the 19 and 89. Good job MT>

8 is been cut in Oct and will run only between Clarkson and PC. Long over due. 110 is going to be cut also from Clarkson and should never gone in from day one as I said next to no one would be using it in the first place.

You need to go before council and said this, otherwise MT does what it wants too.

Send an email to karinann.brent@mississauga.ca for the city and get your comments stated at the Friday budget meeting. Everyone should being doing this.

63 is being cancelled! Yes! No more noisy annoying bus on my street! Woohooo! Nobody is ever on it anyway.

lmao... That was the most nimby comment I have ever heard from you (when you exclude the nobody is ever on it anyway part)

I had my first trip on 109 and it's a blood bath.

We left Islington @ 4:24:31 with only 4 riders. Pickup 2 more on Dundas. Another 4 in the Airport Corp area.

We arrived at Meadowvale at 5:31:16 with only 5 riders on the bus. That works out to be about a cost of $9.75/rider. I never include myself in any data count or cost.

We used the HOV lane east of 10 and then move to the shoulder lane west of Creditview. It took us 35 minutes to use Eastgate and 403 to go from Eglinton to Eglinton.

No wonder riders where waiting for the 35W or the 89 as they are faster than the 109. 35W left in front of us with 14 riders, but when I saw it up on Eglinton again, it was at peak load.

I had my first trip on 109 and it's a blood bath.

We left Islington @ 4:24:31 with only 4 riders. Pickup 2 more on Dundas. Another 4 in the Airport Corp area.

We arrived at Meadowvale at 5:31:16 with only 5 riders on the bus. That works out to be about a cost of $9.75/rider. I never include myself in any data count or cost.

We used the HOV lane east of 10 and then move to the shoulder lane west of Creditview. It took us 35 minutes to use Eastgate and 403 to go from Eglinton to Eglinton.

No wonder riders where waiting for the 35W or the 89 as they are faster than the 109. 35W left in front of us with 14 riders, but when I saw it up on Eglinton again, it was at peak load.

The 109 was just introduced, what did you expect? Closed doors? Th enew Churchill Meadows routes don't have any riders either, does that mean it should cancelled too?

I remember when the 24 was introduced there were only a few riders per trip every 30 minutes on 40 foot buses. Nowadays the 110 comes every 13 minutes with 60 foot buses and they are packed. Imagine if they cancelled the 24 right away due to poor performance.

I'm just teasing. Decibels are tricky in that every 10 dB = a tenfold relative difference in magnitude. So 20 dB = a factor of 100! No other common measure I can think of works this way except for maybe the Richter scale, and you don't exactly run into these every day.

Back