Mirabella Condominiums (Diamante) - Real Estate -

Just curious - what is the flooring in the corridors in the tower - i.e. the corridor from the elevator door to the apartment? Carpet or Tiles?
I don't remember fully , but I believe it is Carpet, although it was protected at the moment and the corridor wall are not finished yet. I think they wait for everyone to move in, within the same floor, first and then they finish the walls so the wall and the floor do not get damaged during the move in.

I don't remember fully , but I believe it is Carpet, although it was protected at the moment and the corridor wall are not finished yet. I think they wait for everyone to move in, within the same floor, first and then they finish the walls so the wall and the floor do not get damaged during the move in.

Have you moved in?

So exciting!! I am in the west tower and it’s supposed to be done october 4!

Yes, and any chance we get to see photos of your finishes, how they turned out.
So we got the basic specs , no upgrades, and I have to say that the finishes are very good and you can feel that it is very good quality. All the appliances are samsung ( oven, microwave, dishwasher, etc.) and all the door cabinets are all soft closing. We did our PDI and there was some small defect here and there that have not been fixed yet. BTW , it look much better in reality than in the pictures. The only issue I have is with the heat pump that seems to be always on. I have yet to find a way to turn it off. Anyway, Here are some photos, with my wife and daughter photo bombing the scene :)

20220913_152331.jpg
20220913_152350.jpg
20220913_152416.jpg
20220913_152514.jpg

So we got the basic specs , no upgrades, and I have to say that the finishes are very good and you can feel that it is very good quality. All the appliances are samsung ( oven, microwave, dishwasher, etc.) and all the door cabinets are all soft closing. We did our PDI and there was some small defect here and there that have not been fixed yet. BTW , it look much better in reality than in the pictures. The only issue I have is with the heat pump that seems to be always on. I have yet to find a way to turn it off. Anyway, Here are some photos, with my wife and daughter photo bombing the scene :)

View attachment 426940View attachment 426941View attachment 426942View attachment 426943
I also didn’t do any upgrades, just shaker doors for the cabinets. I love how everything turned out for your place, the bathroom is beautiful!

Back