Mirabella Condominiums (Diamante) - Real Estate -

Does anyone have information on East Tower occupancy date? West Tower is Jan 4th 2022 (of course there will be delays)
I am just wondering if after casting the 10th floor (currently in progress) slab, will they focus on East Tower or build both simultaneously? I believe the latter as the equipment rental costs are reduced and one needs to wait for concrete curing time anyways...

Last edited:
I understand that "second stage finish selections" email was sent today (at least for West Tower) notifying that the selections will be done (soon) virtually and for confirming delivery address for hard copy prints. No appointments as yet.

Hey there, how much time did you have to sign back the agreement of purchase and sale? and were you able to make amendments to it after signing? Can you rent out your unit during occupancy?

I understand that "second stage finish selections" email was sent today (at least for West Tower) notifying that the selections will be done (soon) virtually and for confirming delivery address for hard copy prints. No appointments as yet.
Were you able to make any amendments to the agreement of purchase after signing but before the 10 day cooling period?

Is this developer reputable? Have you had any experience with them before or seen their other projects?

We just got hold of our keys here are some views of the lobby, common area still in construction and Northside view from our condo
Just curious - what is the flooring in the corridors in the tower - i.e. the corridor from the elevator door to the apartment? Carpet or Tiles?

We just got hold of our keys here are some views of the lobby, common area still in construction and Northside view from our condo
View attachment 426855
View attachment 426856
View attachment 426857
View attachment 426858
View attachment 426859
So exciting!! I am in the west tower and it’s supposed to be done october 4!
Just curious - what is the flooring in the corridors in the tower - i.e. the corridor from the elevator door to the apartment? Carpet ? or Tile etc?
Just curious - what is the flooring in the corridors in the tower - i.e. the corridor from the elevator door to the apartment? Carpet ? or Tile etc?

Yes, and any chance we get to see photos of your finishes, how they turned out.

Back