News   Jul 16, 2024
 292     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 493     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 611     2 

Mayor John Tory's Toronto

Was the argument that cities close to the border are worse off? That gun trafficking into Canada only makes it a few km's into the country before dropping off?
The arguement is that getting crime rates as low as europe is hard due to the USA beside us due to guns, drugs and just culture.

It's like why we still got badly hit by covid 19.

The arguement is that getting crime rates as low as europe is hard due to the USA beside us due to guns, drugs and just culture.

It's like why we still got badly hit by covid 19.

Right, except its a bad argument.

Because BC wasn't badly hit by COVID

And Montreal has Northern European crime rates.

You over simplify.

Yes, US guns are a problem.

But not an excuse.

Another @TO program! This time Historic TO!

1595875911336.png

1595875925252.png

It's like the stupid six thing they tried so hard to make happen. I was born in Toronto and never heard the term til some "brand ambassador" insisted it was real. As for this new grant, a very short application process consists of just one line - "skin colour". And of course the fact that if any white institution created this there would be an outcry is lost on all concerned. As for the theme of colonisation - we started as a bloody colony you twits!

Bc numbers are a bit misleading

They have very low testing compared to other provinces.

Even so covid cases spread into canada from America.

It's like the stupid six thing they tried so hard to make happen. I was born in Toronto and never heard the term til some "brand ambassador" insisted it was real.

You mean Drake?

It's like the stupid six thing they tried so hard to make happen. I was born in Toronto and never heard the term til some "brand ambassador" insisted it was real. As for this new grant, a very short application process consists of just one line - "skin colour". And of course the fact that if any white institution created this there would be an outcry is lost on all concerned. As for the theme of colonisation - we started as a bloody colony you twits!

The First Nations may beg to differ.

As for this new grant, a very short application process consists of just one line - "skin colour". And of course the fact that if any white institution created this there would be an outcry is lost on all concerned.

Huh just because immigration, aboriginal, vismin and LGBT are mentioned as possible areas (and by no means the only area) doesn't meant exclusion) - you sound a little triggered by that.

As to the 6ix thing - just because you haven't heard of it doesn't mean it is any less legitimate.

AoD

Last edited:
So anyone know the rules around public drinking?

Seems it's either enforced or ignored now

I believe the Ford government left it up to the discretion of municipalities over whether to enforce the rules or not. It makes me wonder who authorized the recent crackdown in Trinity-Bellwoods park after years of ignoring public drinking there. It certainly didn't come from John Tory, who has said he's in favour of allowing people to enjoy alcoholic drinks so long as they don't act stupid about it. If I were mayor I'd be pissed about this random police action and the chief would be publicly getting heat from me over it.

Back