Mayor John Tory's Toronto

report on reports.JPG

report on reports 2.JPG

report on reports 3.JPG

[...]
report on reports 4.JPG

[...]
report on reports 5.JPG

http://www.pressreader.com/canada/toronto-star/20151221/281741268378347/TextView

Attachments

• report on reports 5.JPG
    report on reports 5.JPG
    34.9 KB · Views: 399
  • report on reports 4.JPG
    report on reports 4.JPG
    34 KB · Views: 398
  • report on reports 3.JPG
    report on reports 3.JPG
    16.5 KB · Views: 386
  • report on reports 2.JPG
    report on reports 2.JPG
    33.3 KB · Views: 391
  • report on reports.JPG
    report on reports.JPG
    20.8 KB · Views: 396
Looks like the new year will be a lot like the last.

Screen shot 2016-01-01 at 2.41.00 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen shot 2016-01-01 at 2.41.00 PM.png
    Screen shot 2016-01-01 at 2.41.00 PM.png
    34.6 KB · Views: 210
oh ezra...

Mayor Tory to punish Torontonians' "bad behaviour" with smaller garbage bins -- but how big are the ones at his three luxury homes?

I’m going out on a limb here: John Tory doesn’t take out his own garbage.

Tory has a luxury condo in Toronto, a massive estate on Lake Simcoe, and an elite gated community home in Florida.

How many staff do you think he has at each home? How many garbage cans do you think he has? Do you think they’re as small as the ones he wants to assign to you?

Do you really think Tory composts at that gorgeous Florida gated community?

No, that's for the servants. And other people -- like you and me.
http://www.therebel.media/mayor_tory_to_punish_torontonians_smaller_garbage_bins

Gated community in Florida doesn't equal staff. I stay in one regularly and take out my own trash. Gated communities are quite common

oh ezra...

Mayor Tory to punish Torontonians' "bad behaviour" with smaller garbage bins -- but how big are the ones at his three luxury homes?

http://www.therebel.media/mayor_tory_to_punish_torontonians_smaller_garbage_bins

Ezra is jealous of most people.

The topic is about garbage (and improper disposal of green & recycling stuff) in Toronto, so what does Lake Simcoe or Florida have to do with disposal bins in Toronto?

Ezra's ego is hurt again. The Conservative party (both fed. and prov.) and Ethical Oil have let him down so he needs to spread FUD to make himself feel better.

Gated community in Florida doesn't equal staff. I stay in one regularly and take out my own trash. Gated communities are quite common
I stay in one too. Though it contains staff that cover maintenance such as cutting grass, pruning trees, etc. garbage disposal is up to property owners.

What we really need in Toronto are more frequent pickups of garbage and recycling. Both should be done weekly. The reason there is so much excess litter in neighbourhoods in the last several years is because people's blue bins are packed beyond their capacity and the overflow finds its way onto roads, sidewalks, lawns, etc. If our bins were emptied more frequently, the trucks could dispose of garbage with greater ease with less spillover.

We also need more garbage bins, particularly in new residential areas. City Place, Fort York and Liberty Village all lack city-provided bins so people walking along the street just toss their garbage. It's always messy around Tim Horton's in City Place, for example.

Back