News   Apr 26, 2024
 2.3K     4 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 542     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 1.1K     1 

Market wharf suite type H floorplan

The bedrooms are a little small but not terrible, I think this is a pretty good plan except for the pillar (I just don't like them) but the lake view would make up for that. I'd add a wall where the den is for nicer entrance. Finally, go down and check out the area during rush hour. Sit for a while and take in the sounds, I'd be a little concerned being so close to the tracks & highway.

Great layout!

bar1967 on this board bought the same unit. You might want to brainstorm together.

I'll be your neighbourhood in much smaller Water Suite E. Was just at the market on Saturday and it's starting to really take shape. I wouldn't mind an accelerated occupancy. Getting excited. :)

Great layout!

bar1967 on this board bought the same unit. You might want to brainstorm together.

I'll be your neighbourhood in much smaller Water Suite E. Was just at the market on Saturday and it's starting to really take shape. I wouldn't mind an accelerated occupancy. Getting excited. :)

Cool! That's good to know. I wouldn't mind a gathering of the MW ppl. I that that would be fun!

Definitely plenty of establishments in the area to do so.

So what made you choose the neighbourhood? And MW?

Doesn't have to be. Hard to deny that it's a fantastic neighbourhood and MW is literally in the centre of it all.

Looks like a number of members in UT got the Suite H. I am one as well! but I haven't put too much thought into it yet but I have to agree that it has one of the best floorplans (to me at least) among a lot that I've looked :)

Looks like a number of members in UT got the Suite H. I am one as well! but I haven't put too much thought into it yet but I have to agree that it has one of the best floorplans (to me at least) among a lot that I've looked :)

Yeay! That's great. I can't wait to meet my new neighbours.

I know this is an old thread (last post over a year ago!), but I just had my options selection appointment not too long ago for this Type H unit.

Confirmed that there actually is upper cabinetry for the island, which will be 12" (or 10") higher (or, shorter) than the one against the wall, so it'll be a bit more open, there's an option of not wanting them, but I think the extra cabinet space is really needed.

Looks like there is a 2nd balcony for the 2nd bedroom for some floors too (I think for alternate floors).

I'm so looking forward to the finished unit! :D

Anybody remember what the "estimated occupancy date" is? I just remember it's sometime in 2012 (for the upper teens floor at least)

I think it is September, but honestly speaking I do not see phase 2 being finished in 2012. I would say some time in January-February 2013

nice floorplan, i would personal make the den into the dining area and create a 3rd bedroom in lieu of the living room area. the biggest asset of this unit is being the corner unit with tons of windows.

I know this is an old thread (last post over a year ago!), but I just had my options selection appointment not too long ago for this Type H unit.

Confirmed that there actually is upper cabinetry for the island, which will be 12" (or 10") higher (or, shorter) than the one against the wall, so it'll be a bit more open, there's an option of not wanting them, but I think the extra cabinet space is really needed.

Looks like there is a 2nd balcony for the 2nd bedroom for some floors too (I think for alternate floors).

I'm so looking forward to the finished unit! :D

Anybody remember what the "estimated occupancy date" is? I just remember it's sometime in 2012 (for the upper teens floor at least)

I wonder when the occupancy date is for floors on the 20s. It would be nice to view spaces with and without the cabinetry above the island.

Back