News   May 08, 2024
 389     0 
News   May 08, 2024
 446     0 
News   May 08, 2024
 667     0 

MAP

Perfect timing! I bought a Metropass (from U of T SAC) for the first time ever for March 2006.

Try to get some web-buzz about this going on. One way would be to dazzle Cory Doctorow who would then put it on Boing Boing. Also, contact Barenaked Ladies who can talk to their friends who might own busainesses.

Im primarily thinking colleges and universities, maybe having them able to recieve discounts on campus as well.

How about a discount on tuition fees with a Metropass? That would be great! :)

I'm thinking that a possible extension of MAP might be to apply the Metropass discount to day passes as well. That would be helpful for people like families that don't visit downtown except on weekends, or tourists who are exploring the city and who are definitely not going to buy Metropasses!

I've contacted every BIA in the old city of Toronto (only Downtown Yonge got back to me, but they've been quite uncommunicative).

Cory Doctorow and BNL are great ideas! Thanks!

At long last, MAP will officially launch tomorrow, April 1st, to coincide with the TTC fare hike.

The Ontario Chapter of the Sierra Club is "bankrolling" all promotional items, which will soon be in all MAP stores, as well as at community events such as Earth Day events on April 22nd, and BikeWeek events in Late May and Early June.

Thanks for your patience.

Back