News   May 14, 2024
 1.2K     1 
News   May 14, 2024
 1.3K     0 
News   May 14, 2024
 566     0 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

When are we going to get some useful retail at the base of M3 & M4?

I know that soccer jerseys, window coverings and dry cleaning are all very important, but it would be nice to have some retail that people will actually visit.

Ask Behar Group. 2 units at the north end of M3 are sold, but still no one's done anything with them. (The previously rumoured Starbucks? That end unit looks like it could have patio space between the buildings by the bridge). There's also the sold unit in M3 on Sheppard. Still being worked on... And Behar Group's last update on the retail flyer was in June, and all they updated were the prices.

The ticket would be for overnight parking . It is illegal to park more than 4 hours on any street in Toronto unless they have a parking permit issued by the City. I think that "unassumed road" means that the City hasn't taken it over yet and so it could still be a private road . That's probably the reason that no cars have been ticketed yet . The City doesn't have to post a sign up because not knowing the law( 4 hour parking limit on any side street within the City ) is not an excuse.

Based on what I've read, that is only applicable between December 1 and March 31 (for snowplows)

Based on what I've read, that is only applicable between December 1 and March 31 (for snowplows)

Yes, I seem to recall this as well because I used to live on a residential side street before moving here . However I still think that the 4 hour limit is enforced if someone complains to the parking authority,for example if parking is impeding the safe flow of traffic on a street .

Ask Behar Group. 2 units at the north end of M3 are sold, but still no one's done anything with them. (The previously rumoured Starbucks? That end unit looks like it could have patio space between the buildings by the bridge). There's also the sold unit in M3 on Sheppard. Still being worked on... And Behar Group's last update on the retail flyer was in June, and all they updated were the prices.

We need the Starbucks to come already, hopefully it will bring our area to life. It would be nice to have some more pedestrian traffic.

We need the Starbucks to come already, hopefully it will bring our area to life. It would be nice to have some more pedestrian traffic.

**IF** it's coming. The 2 units on the north end of M4 were leased until about April, and now they've available. That could've been Starbucks' location, and they could have broken their lease.

Firefox warning

The other day when I attempted to log in to this site I received a warning from Firefox that this site (urbantoronto.ca ) is being used as an "attack site" and that my computer would be infected with "malicious spyware and viruses" .Today the warning has been removed. Did anyone else experience this ?

The other day when I attempted to log in to this site I received a warning from Firefox that this site (urbantoronto.ca ) is being used as an "attack site" and that my computer would be infected with "malicious spyware and viruses" .Today the warning has been removed. Did anyone else experience this ?

I did as well! I was using Chrome. I just ignored it and proceeded anyways. Everything seems to be fine though.

again i couldn't make the m3, m4 meeting due to work. For anyone that went, what was the decision relating to the retail stores being able to serve food? i'm guessing it passed?

What potential stores are coming?

again i couldn't make the m3, m4 meeting due to work. For anyone that went, what was the decision relating to the retail stores being able to serve food? i'm guessing it passed?

What potential stores are coming?

At that meeting they should also have discussed the trip hazard in front of those stores . The walkway is higher in front of the stores than the rest of the area and a person could trip and fall if they don't see or realize this .In winter it will be even worse because it will be covered with snow and then it won't be visible at all.
This is a lawsuit waiting to happen there .

Heads up it looks like the city revenue officers are giving out tikets on De Boers right now.
And ya what happened at the meeting Monday?
I also heard that a dentist and a hair salon are coming.

Heads up it looks like the city revenue officers are giving out tikets on De Boers right now.
And ya what happened at the meeting Monday?
I also heard that a dentist and a hair salon are coming.

glad to hear about the tickets. Sorry lane blockers

Hair Salon is def coming. I got their mail accidentally. Dentist , not sure.

Really would like a starbucks (even a nice small coffee shop ) and a convenience store more than anything.

Happy about the tickets. We'll finally have 2 lanes :)

So does anyone know if we are allowed to have food places yet downstairs?

Back