News   May 14, 2024
 1.4K     1 
News   May 14, 2024
 1.3K     1 
News   May 14, 2024
 578     0 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

hmmmmm I wonder if our building is charging your condo corp a cleaning fee for room rental :)

Don't worry, it's not being held in your condo's party room. The meet and greet is at Liberty's new head office in Markham.

Next year once everyone from all 4 buildings have moved in, I think we should have one mega meet and greet for everyone, and have all 1000 units go out for wings. :)

Hello All,

If anyone in the forum knows someone looking to buy a 1+1 please let me know.

Details:
1+1 (737 sq feet)
2nd floor with south exposure
two bathrooms
Upgraded granite
Stainless Steel appliances
Parking
Locker

If you or someone is interested, please let me know. If you are a realtor, please do not contact for a listing.

asking price?

The meet and greet was fun, there was a great turnout. It seems like they had 2 sessions, one at 11 and the second one at 12.

Liberty spared no expense with their lavish refreshments, jk. The PDI and Tarion info was straight forward, but I was a bit confused about the move in dates and how everything works. She said don't plan on moving in the date of your interim occupancy? So that means we can move in when we want? Do we start paying occupancy fees when we actually move in, or starting on our occupancy date? It seems like a real hassle trying to book service elevators. If I have my bed, sofa, tv, tables, chairs etc. all delivered on different dates I have to reserve the elevator on different dates? It sounds like this is going to be a pain.

The meet and greet was fun, there was a great turnout. It seems like they had 2 sessions, one at 11 and the second one at 12.

Liberty spared no expense with their lavish refreshments, jk. The PDI and Tarion info was straight forward, but I was a bit confused about the move in dates and how everything works. She said don't plan on moving in the date of your interim occupancy? So that means we can move in when we want? Do we start paying occupancy fees when we actually move in, or starting on our occupancy date? It seems like a real hassle trying to book service elevators. If I have my bed, sofa, tv, tables, chairs etc. all delivered on different dates I have to reserve the elevator on different dates? It sounds like this is going to be a pain.

Hi, could you share with me a little more of what was covered? I wasn't able to attend.

Hi, could you share with me a little more of what was covered? I wasn't able to attend.

The main thing I took out of this meeting was to go see my lawyer right away. The final 5% deposit and any other money owed at time of occupancy(interim closing date) is supposed to be given to my lawyer so that they can deliver to Liberty's lawyer on the occupancy date. Once Liberty's lawyer receives everything owing, they will send Liberty notification to release the keys and I am assuming Liberty would contact me to pick up the keys at the property management office at M3 at which point I could then move into my unit. I will book the elevator hopefully the next day. How soon can we book the elevator in advance? There will be 4 moving times per day (monday - saturday) and you need to give them a security deposit of $200.00 in case of any damages to public property while you move.

Hello,

Does anyone in M1 or M2 have a copy of the condo by-laws or an updated status certificate? If they do, please let me know!

You will find that the elevators are often booked for a long period, and people are just NOT using it... I found the easiest way to do things was to just arrange for things to be delivered and on the day of the delivery, see if whoever is using the elevator will share with you...

think about it, you book for 2 hours and it takes 45 minutes to move in... that's 1:15 of the elevator just sitting there, locked, at G.

I didn't book the elevator once and managed to have all of my deliveries make it

ONE OTHER TIP... if you plan to paint, do it the first weekend or 2 that you've moved in, take the time to do it right and in the meantime a lot of other people will move in, making the elevator a little easier to book

Back