News   Jun 07, 2024
 2.4K     0 
News   Jun 07, 2024
 4.6K     8 
News   Jun 07, 2024
 3.1K     3 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

nope and the guy I usually use is on vacation. i've had this ceiling fan sitting on my bedroom floor for 2 weeks now.

i know how to install it and if this was my house I would.... but condo rules are condo rules. :(

nope and the guy I usually use is on vacation. i've had this ceiling fan sitting on my bedroom floor for 2 weeks now.

i know how to install it and if this was my house I would.... but condo rules are condo rules. :(

Installing is not the issue, the fear of electricity is. Could you PM his contact?, I have a couple fixtures I'd love to connect. Appreciate it.

there's nothing to be afraid of...

turn on the light, test breakers until that light turns off..... install.... turn power back on

bingo-bango, done

So if you live here and haven't checked your mailbox today, you're getting a little present: A maintenance fee increase. Only 2.95%, so probably around $8-$10/month for the majority of people in the buildings.

So if you live here and haven't checked your mailbox today, you're getting a little present: A maintenance fee increase. Only 2.95%, so probably around $8-$10/month for the majority of people in the buildings.

That's great news, they've already started raising the maintenance fees before the 1 year anniversary of closing. By the time I move in I'll probably have to take out a second mortgage just to pay for my maintenance fees, I'm excited.

That's great news, they've already started raising the maintenance fees before the 1 year anniversary of closing. By the time I move in I'll probably have to take out a second mortgage just to pay for my maintenance fees, I'm excited.

They're asking for post-dated cheques to go till next December. Chances are it'll be one condo board for the 4 buildings (shared things like lawns and gym are made easier with 1 group overseeing everything). So most likely what the rates are now are what you're paying when you move in.

They're asking for post-dated cheques to go till next December. Chances are it'll be one condo board for the 4 buildings (shared things like lawns and gym are made easier with 1 group overseeing everything). So most likely what the rates are now are what you're paying when you move in.

That's reasonable then. There'll be 1000 units sharing 1 gym, 1 pool etc., so I can't imagine our maintenance fees skyrocketing to unaffordable rates anytime soon unless the money is severely mismanaged.

How's our 1 acre park coming along? Is it close to being finished? Any word on which businesses will be at the base of M3 + M4?

That's reasonable then. There'll be 1000 units sharing 1 gym, 1 pool etc., so I can't imagine our maintenance fees skyrocketing to unaffordable rates anytime soon unless the money is severely mismanaged.

How's our 1 acre park coming along? Is it close to being finished? Any word on which businesses will be at the base of M3 + M4?

Yeah, gotta give our condo board credit. I've heard some real horror stories about condo fees. There was a story in the news earlier this year about someone not getting called to the bar because of all the havoc he caused at his condo board in Thornhill with their skyrocketing fees. And when I went to get my down payment cheque at the bank, the teller was telling me how her fees were like $800/month without a pool or concierge. Plus with all the grim warnings of fees going up because of people not using the garbage chutes properly... We're in good shape here it looks like, with our increase staying close to the inflation rate. None of the expenses look like they're going up this year, and it's just an increase to the reserve fund.

Looks like the park's almost done. Monuments and other decorations are up, so probably in the spring we'll see the grass laid out, at least after the exterior construction starts to wrap up. And somewhere previously on this board there was a post about the businesses already signed on. Or the sales office onsite can give the most up-to-date information.

Condo for sale

Hello All,

If anyone in the forum knows someone looking to buy a 1+1 please let me know.

Details:
1+1 (737 sq feet)
2nd floor with south exposure
two bathrooms
Upgraded granite
Stainless Steel appliances
Parking
Locker

If you or someone is interested, please let me know. If you are a realtor, please do not contact for a listing.

Back