News   May 14, 2024
 1K     1 
News   May 14, 2024
 1.1K     0 
News   May 14, 2024
 542     0 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

Yes, a person pays $400,000 for a unit in this building, M1 ,and what do they get for it. Workers are doing some staining on the floor and the fumes entering the apartment is unbearable. It's burning the eyes and throat, it's a health hazard. They turn a deaf ear when one complains about anything . It's not enough that we have to put up with the constant noise of traffic and all the dust and dirt from the construction and now this.

The Property Tax on a $400,000 unit will be only $2,800 a year . I assume this because that is what was charged for the 2011 tax bill.

I agree with the noise thing, I'm on the 3rd floor and I can hear peoples convo on the main ground. I just set my air filter on med so that I can't hear people talking outside.

I agree with the noise thing, I'm on the 3rd floor and I can hear peoples convo on the main ground. I just set my air filter on med so that I can't hear people talking outside.

We picked a place next to one of the busiest intersections in Toronto. It comes with the territory. I also get emails about the subway extension. They're doing work at Kodiak & Whitehorse AND Allen somewhere north of Sheppard. Both projects have been approved for round-the-clock work. It'll all be worth it when it's done and our properties skyrocket. (This could also be a good time to campaign for the subway access on our corner, but I'm not holding my breath). We're also next to Downsview Park. Actually, I'm kinda disappointed we can't hear concerts that clearly. (Free Hip concert anyone?) And yeah, I love watching airplanes, but the 3am engine tests are a little nuts. Though they were here first...

Edit: JUST finished this post, submitted it, and now at 2:30am I have another noise issue: I can hear the woman nextdoor screaming really loudly. I think someone's hurting her!

Last edited:
We picked a place next to one of the busiest intersections in Toronto. It comes with the territory. I also get emails about the subway extension. They're doing work at Kodiak & Whitehorse AND Allen somewhere north of Sheppard. Both projects have been approved for round-the-clock work. It'll all be worth it when it's done and our properties skyrocket. (This could also be a good time to campaign for the subway access on our corner, but I'm not holding my breath). We're also next to Downsview Park. Actually, I'm kinda disappointed we can't hear concerts that clearly. (Free Hip concert anyone?) And yeah, I love watching airplanes, but the 3am engine tests are a little nuts. Though they were here first...

Edit: JUST finished this post, submitted it, and now at 2:30am I have another noise issue: I can hear the woman nextdoor screaming really loudly. I think someone's hurting her!

If she pops out a baby in 9 months it won't be much of a surprise...

Great news. Once its done, our units should go up in value

Still hoping a business centre across downsview station gets built

Hard to get a hold of the Contract Admin group.....tried to leave voice message but their voice mail was full.
Anyone know if they will send the cheque to that individual person (owner) or to City of Toronto?

Hard to get a hold of the Contract Admin group.....tried to leave voice message but their voice mail was full.
Anyone know if they will send the cheque to that individual person (owner) or to City of Toronto?

You gotta pay the city. Liberty reimburses you. I'll try to get an email address for ya.

Back