News   May 17, 2024
 1.4K     1 
News   May 17, 2024
 860     2 
News   May 17, 2024
 7.2K     7 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

Drove by the building last night and really starting to like the way its turning out. Dark windows were a good idea to install vs light ones since you can't see what is going on, on the inside for further privacy and it will look newer in the long run.

Talking to my real estate agent, M3 is almost sold out and M4 sales are picking up steam.

Anyone bought at M4? I haven't seen one in this forum i don't think

Bought in M4, Still within the 10 day cool off period

Hello all!

Glad that I found this forum, lots of useful info, already taking a bunch of notes, but still a lot more reading.

Quick question for M1 and M2 residents, from what I read, it seemed like the interim occupancy period was between June 2010 to Dec 2010, is that accurate? I am on a low floor in M4 which means I will be moving in first, but I may decide to rent out the unit, and I am worried about the length of the interim occupancy period being very long as technically I can't rent it out during this period.

Any input would be appreciated!

Thx.

Hello all!

Glad that I found this forum, lots of useful info, already taking a bunch of notes, but still a lot more reading.

Quick question for M1 and M2 residents, from what I read, it seemed like the interim occupancy period was between June 2010 to Dec 2010, is that accurate? I am on a low floor in M4 which means I will be moving in first, but I may decide to rent out the unit, and I am worried about the length of the interim occupancy period being very long as technically I can't rent it out during this period.

Thx.

I moved in on June and closed on December. if you want to rent who will stop you? as long as you dont tell anyone you are renting you are fine. for all they know it is your cousin living there 'till you get a mortgage. it will be fine. I seen a couple of people who did it with n problems.

Do you think the Russians are planning to invade Canada ? Then why are we spending Billions of dollars on patrol aircraft ? This is why the Federal Government has so little money to give to the Provinces, which in turn is the reason that we had to pay thousands of dollars in land transfer taxes to the Province and Municipality.

lol, you're an idiot.

by the way, now that they've washed the parking garage does it upset you that they left puddles of water?

awww snap, my tires got wet!

Bought in M4, Still within the 10 day cool off period
Hello all!

Thx.

depends on what floor you're on. Mine was on the 12th floor of M2. Occupancy started on Sept 29, 2010 and closed on Dec. 23, 2010 - very happy with this.

Last edited:
Do you think the Russians are planning to invade Canada ? Then why are we spending Billions of dollars on patrol aircraft ? This is why the Federal Government has so little money to give to the Provinces, which in turn is the reason that we had to pay thousands of dollars in land transfer taxes to the Province and Municipality.

wow... you're really paranoid.

According to your analogy, you should be doing a lot more than installing a little door with a little lock in your den.

Last edited:
Is the builder or management allowed into your unit before closing without your permission?? I could imagine so, since they may have to fix, measure something affecting the unit or other units surrounding

Maybe this has happened to PeterM1 before and it wasn't a good experience

Can someone confirm that from downsview to bloor station it takes 30 mins? To Union about 35 mins? I tested the time going both ways and its not a big deal but sort of irritating how when going up to downsview from wilson there is always a delay

yaz16 I sent you a PM ( private message ), please read it and you will have a better understanding of the matter,
thanks.

Yeah just finished signing all the papers for a M4 condo. M3 is mostly sold out and M4 is probably 60% if u believe what they are offering on the price sheets when u go in.
Just read most of the thread today, and I have a question for people in M1&2 how's the street noise since the condos are so close to the street. I'm will be on the 6th floor and I'm slightly nervous about the noise

Visiting M1 model suite on the ground floor facing sheppard i thought the noise intrusion was acceptable. It is no worse than if one lived in a downtown Toronto condo.

There is probably less noise intrusion if you have a unit facing inside the park but overall most units at metro place will not be able to get away from noise being surrounded by two big roads.

Last edited:
Yeah just finished signing all the papers for a M4 condo. M3 is mostly sold out and M4 is probably 60% if u believe what they are offering on the price sheets when u go in.
Just read most of the thread today, and I have a question for people in M1&2 how's the street noise since the condos are so close to the street. I'm will be on the 6th floor and I'm slightly nervous about the noise

I live on the 3rd floor facing Sheppard and the noise is minimal. the higher you go the less it is. you should be fine.

Could anybody suggest a web page for the rental/anounsments postings for our buildings ), the printed posts on the hallway board does not seem to be any effective.

Could anybody suggest a web page for the rental/anounsments postings for our buildings ), the printed posts on the hallway board does not seem to be any effective.

I just google "1070 Sheppard Avenue West" or "55 De Boers" and u'll be able to find some listings.

Back