News   Jun 28, 2024
 3K     3 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 1.6K     2 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 613     1 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

You know what would be a good investment for liberty, building a coin-up car wash station in the basement.

Will be expensive to maintain and fix. There are a few gas station nearby that has car washes i believe

I really like that the building has minimal amenities to minimize fees. Yet hope the gym is not as small as the concept picture looks.

Will be expensive to maintain and fix. There are a few gas station nearby that has car washes i believe

I really like that the building has minimal amenities to minimize fees. Yet hope the gym is not as small as the concept picture looks.

M2 gym is OK size for beginners , but for the hardcores....better off signing a gym membership.

clean up the filthy underground garage and then you won't need the car wash
watch out for the cement trucks on the street, when the worker hoses them down he sprays the mess onto cars going by on the street

Also look out for tools on the road. I had my tires punctered by a exacto knife.

Also look out for tools on the road. I had my tires punctered by a exacto knife.

Now I'm really worried, this is the second time I have heard of a tire getting punctured here. One resident told me in the underground garage that he had a nail go in his tire and TIRES ARE NOT CHEAP !

M2 gym is OK size for beginners , but for the hardcores....better off signing a gym membership.

the M2 gym is pretty crappy. the cardio machines (at least the eliptical) screech and bump and make it a pain in the butt to use, same deal with the weight machines. the free weights I can't complain about but if you want a full work-out without annoying the rest of the gym, get a membership somewhere

the M2 gym is pretty crappy. the cardio machines (at least the eliptical) screech and bump and make it a pain in the butt to use, same deal with the weight machines. the free weights I can't complain about but if you want a full work-out without annoying the rest of the gym, get a membership somewhere

Not pleased to hear this. If they are going to have a good gym to accommodate 4 residential buildings they should have purchased some nicer equipments. How many elliptical , Treadmill, Bikes are there? Are they brand name equipments; Life fitness/Precor?

Last edited:

Haven't really gone to the M2 gym but from what I saw it was not a bad size. people are breaking the equipment already? this is quite sad. the Gym on M1 is quite small but gets the job done, the cardio equipment works well and the free weights are good as well. cant complain for a small GYM. BTW I was quite happy that they did add TV's to the gyms

Good luck to those trying to get lockers, a couple of months ago they did convert a couple of parking spots into lockers so I am guessing that they will continue to do the same for the M3 & M4 folks.

Thanks Flaco for some updates. How is everything else so far? Things operating smoothly?

I'm sure people at M1 and M2 also can't wait until the other buildings are done, park to be finished etc.

def ready for the construction to be over.... hopefully once the exterior of 3 and 4 are complete they will at least start to get things together for the exteriors and park

If M2 is any indication, the party room and media room are not soundproofed. You can hear EVERYTHING. The music in both of the rooms can be as loud as they want to be until about 9 PM and then completely off by 11 PM. Visit M2's lobby on a Friday or Saturday night when the party room or media room is booked, you will know what I'm talking about.

For those who has lived in a condo before or know something about how condo's are built can you give me feedback/opinion

My cousin is interested in moving in a M3 unit above retail that is adjacent to the big party room. Good thing is you can't enter the party room using the same hallway he would enter to the potential unit. But still you have to wonder how thick or sound proof the party room walls are between the hallway and unit walls. The other unit he has an option to moving in is on the same side of the floor but not directly adjacent to the party room and the view is not as good (across the allen road , a ttc wall partially blocks the view).

He rather take the room adjacent to the party room because of the slight view advantage. (he thinks resale value later could be better)

thoughts?

http://www.libertydevelopment.ca/metropolis/pdf/Metroplace_Building_Amenities.pdf

10 minutes walk to shopper.

For those who live in M1 or M2 is your garbage chute near the elevator or beside the stairwell? Is the chute operation pretty quiet?

10 minutes walk to shopper.

For those who live in M1 or M2 is your garbage chute near the elevator or beside the stairwell? Is the chute operation pretty quiet?

It is closer to the elevator. I don't know how quiet it is because I live at the other end of the hall, far from the chute. Actually I just noticed today that there are 2 stairwells and that the garbage chute is closer to the second stairwell than it is to the elevator.

Last edited:

Back