News   Jul 11, 2024
 4.9K     0 
News   Jul 11, 2024
 512     4 
News   Jul 11, 2024
 582     0 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

PDI DONE. Floor plan changed a little. upgrades are as I wanted them. the lady helping with the PDI was helpfull, she acually found more scratches than me. over all a good experience. DO CHECK EVERYTHING. the concierge doesnt speak english I asked him a question and he responded with a totally random answer. PDI is done on a PDA (meaning you tell her all that you see and she will write it on the PDA to be printed and reviewed later before signing.

the bathroom fixtures are CHEAP prepare to replace those BEFORE PAINTING if you plan on painting before hand.

we will be using the visitor parking for now and the lockers are also not available yet. We will get the keys from the property manager and our actual parking spots at a later date TBA.

Can't think of anything else I should let you all know but if you have any questions do let me know.

and yes there are some living there already.

High res pictures!!!!!

WHAT????? Please elaborate, that sentenced can be alarming!!!!

Here is what I mean. they changed the place of the entrance door and also changed a wall around. see RED LINES

Basically the bedroom became a bit bigger and lost a little bit of room in the living room. OVER ALL I LOVE IT.

Sorry no pictures had no time. had to check everything.

Attachments

• quen.JPG
    quen.JPG
    22.6 KB · Views: 221
Here is what I mean. they changed the place of the entrance door and also changed a wall around. see RED LINES

Basically the bedroom became a bit bigger and lost a little bit of room in the living room. OVER ALL I LOVE IT.

Sorry no pictures had no time. had to check everything.

Flaco7, that seems to be what the model suite had in it. Kind of annoying because thats where the tv was going to go. Cant put it flush now that the 2nd layer is there.

Flaco7, that seems to be what the model suite had in it. Kind of annoying because thats where the tv was going to go. Cant put it flush now that the 2nd layer is there.

how long does the PDI take? Do both my fiancee and I need to be there or can someone else go

See I was hoping that mine didnt change. Now I will have to figure something out with the TV :(

how long does the PDI take? Do both my fiancee and I need to be there or can someone else go

You have 1 hour to do the PDI, and I believe you both will need to be there if you both need to sign as I and the girl friend both had to sign docs.

You have 1 hour to do the PDI, and I believe you both will need to be there if you both need to sign as I and the girl friend both had to sign docs.

Even if they say you only have one hour - there is no mandated time limit according to Tarion, so take as much time as you need. This is a new trick builders are using to get people to miss deficiencies. Personally, on my last purchase I took 3 hours for a 600 sq ft place. They weren't happy, but when you're spending a few hundred thousand, a thorough inspection for a few hours is nothing.

No, purchased in M2. 7th floor. I am assuming that the entrace will have a similar look. You think i can pop in to take a look? Are there people living there now?

I dont see why not, but it is empty right now. and it does look like a construction zone.

Simuls, Did you buy in M1??

The person that was with us doing the inspection was actually very helpful and was not rushing us at all, What I meant to say was that they told us that an inspection usually takes about 1 hour. We where actually there for about an Hour and a half.

Back