News   Jul 11, 2024
 5K     0 
News   Jul 11, 2024
 660     5 
News   Jul 11, 2024
 686     1 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

Hi again "lornei". What floor are you on in M2? I'm on the 2nd floor and I too DID NOT receive any PDI letter notice nor an elevator booking time :-( My move in date in Aug. 6th (about 7 more weeks to go)!!!! What about you?

Hi again "lornei". What floor are you on in M2? I'm on the 2nd floor and I too DID NOT receive any PDI letter notice nor an elevator booking time :-( My move in date in Aug. 6th (about 7 more weeks to go)!!!! What about you?

2nd floor as well. I have not received anything about pdi or elevator either. Hopefully they are not delaying. I am supposed to be on Aug 10.

WoW, that's close to my move in date, cool :) I will be emailing Liberty (head office) to find out when do we expect to recieve our letters and notices. It's frustrating as I don't want to spend my time waiting for the post for these important documents. I also want to plan my summer and know what to expect and when to expect certain things. Once I get an answer, I will post it on here for you!!

Take care,

Joe

WoW, that's close to my move in date, cool :) I will be emailing Liberty (head office) to find out when do we expect to recieve our letters and notices. It's frustrating as I don't want to spend my time waiting for the post for these important documents. I also want to plan my summer and know what to expect and when to expect certain things. Once I get an answer, I will post it on here for you!!

Take care,

Joe

Joe don't waste your time, just sit down and relax. you will get your PDI notice about a month prior to along with a call. after that you will get a letter from the property management office about 2 weeks before you move in date (thats when you can book elevator). your lawyer will get all the final docs about a week prior to the move in date. Trust me I have been stressing over it as well and my move in date is in 6 days.
I know it sounds like too short of a notice from them, but I work for the MTG DEP of RBC and I see this from everyone. It is annoying but there is no point in stressing. as for trying to get them to do things sooner? they might because they will have more time but don't count on it. I think I'm one of the first moving in to M1 and that is why all my stuff is last minute but hey no point in going crazy. Good luck with everything.

Has anyone found any information online regarding the property manager (Online Property Management) assigned for the buildings? All I could find was a 411 website ad. Id love to know more about them, how long in business? where they currently manage? team? etc.

Ive seen schmucks run buildings and wipe the balances in the red and in the end we are the ones will pay. We should do our homework on them.

Hi Flaco7, thank you kindly for your words! I will try to remember not stress out so much. I'm sure your EXCITED being one of the 1st persons moving in next week :) Please keep us posted as to what's going on and what's happening once you on on the "inside." Thank you again for making everything make sense. I now know what to expect and when to expect things to take shape.

Take care,

Joe

Hi "lornei" I just wanted you to know that I received an email today saying that we will be getting the PDI letters NEXT WEEK and that there is no mention of any dates. Someone by the name of Darlene will call to book and appointment. I did not get an answer yet as to when the elevator times or dates will be. SO, looks like we'll be getting some news next week :) YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take care,

Joe

Hi "lornei" I just wanted you to know that I received an email today saying that we will be getting the PDI letters NEXT WEEK and that there is no mention of any dates. Someone by the name of Darlene will call to book and appointment. I did not get an answer yet as to when the elevator times or dates will be. SO, looks like we'll be getting some news next week :) YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take care,

Joe

That is amazing news!!! If it doesn't mention anything about dates I guess it will explain the process? Anyways anything short of a delay is good news to be receiving :)

Has anyone found any information online regarding the property manager (Online Property Management) assigned for the buildings? All I could find was a 411 website ad. Id love to know more about them, how long in business? where they currently manage? team? etc.

Ive seen schmucks run buildings and wipe the balances in the red and in the end we are the ones will pay. We should do our homework on them.

Joe ... Online Property Management (OPM) is a subsidiary of Liberty Developments, basically the same relationship as Del Property Management and Tridel ... OPM manages projects developed by Liberty Developments, I know for sure they are managing the 2 Liberty Towers in Thornhill, 6 Thornhill City Centre towers, and the 4 EKO towers in Unionville ... their office is located in the Liberty's very own office project, being Liberty Square @ Warden+Hwy 7 (next to their EKO residential project) ...

Contact Info
Liberty Square
3601 Highway 7 East, Suite 203
Markham, ON L3R 0M3

Tel: (905) 731-1932
Fax: (905) 731-5172
E-mail: info@onlinepm.ca

http://www.libertydevelopment.ca/contact/index.html

2 days, Flaco!!!!!!!!

Keep us in the loop with all the details.

I saw people moved in yesterday at the ground and second floors.

2 days, Flaco!!!!!!!!

Keep us in the loop with all the details.

I saw people moved in yesterday at the ground and second floors.

PDI DONE. Floor plan changed a little. upgrades are as I wanted them. the lady helping with the PDI was helpfull, she acually found more scratches than me. over all a good experience. DO CHECK EVERYTHING. the concierge doesnt speak english I asked him a question and he responded with a totally random answer. PDI is done on a PDA (meaning you tell her all that you see and she will write it on the PDA to be printed and reviewed later before signing.

the bathroom fixtures are CHEAP prepare to replace those BEFORE PAINTING if you plan on painting before hand.

we will be using the visitor parking for now and the lockers are also not available yet. We will get the keys from the property manager and our actual parking spots at a later date TBA.

Can't think of anything else I should let you all know but if you have any questions do let me know.

and yes there are some living there already.

PDI DONE. Floor plan changed a little. upgrades are as I wanted them. the lady helping with the PDI was helpfull, she acually found more scratches than me. over all a good experience. DO CHECK EVERYTHING. the concierge doesnt speak english I asked him a question and he responded with a totally random answer. PDI is done on a PDA (meaning you tell her all that you see and she will write it on the PDA to be printed and reviewed later before signing.

the bathroom fixtures are CHEAP prepare to replace those BEFORE PAINTING if you plan on painting before hand.

we will be using the visitor parking for now and the lockers are also not available yet. We will get the keys from the property manager and our actual parking spots at a later date TBA.

Can't think of anything else I should let you all know but if you have any questions do let me know.

and yes there are some living there already.

Hey Flaco. Thanks for the update, much appreciated. Do you mind expanding on the floor plan change. What exactly changed from the original floor plan?

Back