446     0 
News   May 10, 2024
 364     0 
News   May 10, 2024
 446     0 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

Models

Hi
I was at the sales office on Tuesday afternoon - wanted to see the model suites. They told me they are only open on the weekend. Now I will have to make another trip.....
Another thing, I am in Metro (M3) and was wondering if any of you remember from M1 and M2, isn't the crane supposed to be where the elevator shaft is. It doesn't look like it from the floor plans I was looking at.
Is there any other Metorpolis buyers here?
btw thanks for the pics

Just be happy you got M1 and not Parkside!!! the condos are small, very small.
M1 and M2 had the bigger suites.

wow I had never looked at the metropolis floor plans but they ARE smaller for the most part. so what sets these buildings apart? are their amenities fancier? will their building have fancier lobbies or hallways?

*shrug*

wow I had never looked at the metropolis floor plans but they ARE smaller for the most part. so what sets these buildings apart? are their amenities fancier? will their building have fancier lobbies or hallways?

*shrug*

Well this happens all over my friend, with time they realize they can sell more by making it smaller. and so they did. Parkside for example has no extra amenities other than an additional party room. They just wanted to add more units to sell. in the end as long as you are happy with your unit that is all that counts and remember all buildings will be joint so we can use eachothers amenities.

Went to check out the model suites this past weekend. Unfortunately I couldn't get any shots of the 3 bedroom (I didn't see any shots of it in italjoe's post) but the staff wouldn't allow me to take photos :(
However they had the ugliest plastic-jug-looking bar stools... ick...

As someone mentioned before, the hallways are looking nice with the cream walls and the dark wood panels around the doors, they had also installed cone shaped frosted glass light coverings by the doors as well.

One thing that I noticed in the first show room (1+den room)... since it's on the ground floor & sits right on Sheppard, the sound of cars zooming by was pretty noticeable. I don't know whether it's because the 3 bedroom was bigger and sound had to travel further to bounce off of the walls or something, but the street noise was not as noticeable there. You'd think they'd do a bit better with some kind of soundproofing on the windows, at least for the first 2 floors or so... I noticed the iron (looking?) gates going up for the ground level patios facing Sheppard too.

Last edited:
When was the project started? I live just around the area at yonge and sheppard and poof all of a sudden I see 3 buildings just this past weekend.

Where have you been the last year or so? I have been watching these 2 builings go up nicely over the last year. I can see them from Yonge and Finch

Back