News   May 09, 2024
 567     0 
News   May 09, 2024
 476     0 
News   May 09, 2024
 791     1 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

Hey guys,

Any idea what the electronic thing on the wall in the queens park model suite was. I believe it was right on the left when you walked in.
I forgot to ask the representative, who was no help at all anyways. I kind of reminded me of an iPod

Thanks!

It's the alarm system control panel. Apperently all untis are prewired for an alarm but alarms are not installed, you gotta buy one and install it yourself. Not sure if they were offered at the design center as an upgrade, I never asked.

I got a similar letter as well - with no specific date... just a letter informing me that they will be contacting purchasers shortly to book Pre-Delivery Inspections (yeesh... wasting paper much? Why send a letter informing us that we will be getting our PDI dates soon...) and that the appointment times are between 8am - 3pm Monday - Friday. Generally it is about a couple of days before to your move in date...

Something to note however - I know there was a question asked here earlier if people were taking anyone along with them on their PDIs... the letter I just got, specifically says that "PDI attendess include a Vendor/Liberty Development representative, and purchaser(s) ONLY. Please be advised that a MAXIMUM of 2 persons may attend the PDI appointment, including the purchaser..." I have a contact in Tarion and I really want take them with me, since this is my first purchase and I'm likely to overlook something - I'll have to call the office and confirm this...

Do we send out the sheet with all the lawyer information prior to the PDI?

Thanks for the pics! The finishes/colour selections for the kitchen and the bathroom (first one) is very similar to what I had picked out for mine so it's great to be able to see them :)

I probaby won't be able to get out to see these model suites till next week but glad to know they're ready!

I was thinking... well I don't know how we'd go about this, but if there we're any takers that we could set up a zipcar spot at our condo. I know I saw one other person here without a car, I know there's tons of zipcar stations downtown and up yonge street. What does everyone think about that? I believe it would take a spot or two in visitors parking.

??

I was thinking... well I don't know how we'd go about this, but if there we're any takers that we could set up a zipcar spot at our condo. I know I saw one other person here without a car, I know there's tons of zipcar stations downtown and up yonge street. What does everyone think about that? I believe it would take a spot or two in visitors parking.

??

Hey NEONGODDES I believe this is already in place. I remember when I purchased my condo years ago they had mentioned that They would be adding a ZIP car station for the condo. give the sales centre a call and make sure!! if not I would rather have autoshare!!

Hey NEONGODDES I believe this is already in place. I remember when I purchased my condo years ago they had mentioned that They would be adding a ZIP car station for the condo. give the sales centre a call and make sure!! if not I would rather have autoshare!!

I feel like we all need to take a lesson and stop believing anything the sales reps tell us.

I've stopped and I haven't been disappointed since!

HI! First time Forum poster EVER! Was sooo excited to find and follow the blog, i had to be a part of it! Bought in Parkside, havn't seen many posts of buyers from there. Had been trying to go see the model suites for weeks but kept getting "the furniture hasn't arrived yet." and gave up. Saw the pics and cant wait to go see for myself! :)

HI! First time Forum poster EVER! Was sooo excited to find and follow the blog, i had to be a part of it! Bought in Parkside, havn't seen many posts of buyers from there. Had been trying to go see the model suites for weeks but kept getting "the furniture hasn't arrived yet." and gave up. Saw the pics and cant wait to go see for myself! :)

Welcome.

I wish I could see the floorplans of the Parkside suites. The website has been empty for many months, weird.

Back